ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 58 of 279

You follow a few game trails through the forest, - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2015 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60625
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th May, 2015 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 58

The Second says...

"A dark hole in a pine and small bones all around... This isn't a tavern yet someone is very hungry."

Zork takes out his javelin. He aims at the tree's dark center and says to the others, "Shall I?"

Out of Character: If he gets the OK then:

D20: (+2) 21,14



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2015 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton gets his bow out and ready and nods to Zork to throw his javelin. Theaton will be ready to shoot anything that comes out at them.

Out of Character: Attack rolls rolled a 12 and a 5 so after adding my +6 that is 18 and 11 to hit.

20th May, 2015 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork throws his javelin directly into the den and moments later... Nothing happens. Theaton loosens his grip and a few minutes later you find fresh tracks of a large boar heading away from here.



21st May, 2015 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 58 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

While going to get back his javelin Zork comments, "Well, that was uneventful. This is most likely a boars eating grounds and we are in the middle of it."

While retrieving his javelin he will check out to tree to see if there is anything of value, then he will wait for Theanton's signal if he wants to follow the boar or go somewhere else.



21st May, 2015 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

A few broken arrows and spears and a rusted dagger lie scattered in the hollow, but nothing more valuable than that.



21st May, 2015 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

"There is nothing here, shall we move on and catch ourselves a boar? What say you Theaton?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 58

"Lets move on exploring. We can always return here later to see if we can get the bore if we need to. Or we may yet cross paths with it later on. Either way a wild boar is not always something to mess with."

Theaton continues west exploring

22nd May, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

Game Master says...

You follow a few game trails through the forest, travel is much easier without hacking down bushes and branches. As it begins to go dark, lo and behold you hear the snorting of a boar as it rushes through the undergrowth charging directly at Theaton in the front. You see deep scarring along the boar's back and distinctive gray bristles around its snout before it is upon you.

Roll initiative!




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.