ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 62 of 279

Theaton will ask the goblin why he is here. - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 61012
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st May, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 62

The Second says...

Zork is a bit confused by the sound and new creature he sees. Thinking fast he decides to discontinue after the goblin and see what is going on in the ruin. He approaches from the side.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton watches the frog thing to see what it is going to do. He has his bow at the ready if the frog creature makes any hostile move at them. Theaton will slowly advance and tell the goblin to show himself while watching the frog.

1st Jun, 2015 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The fleshy toad with tusks appears to be croaking yet also growling as a warning. It's poised to attack but standing down. The goblin shouts a command you don't understand, then continues to shout, "Truce, truce," And you see its hand and bandaged stump stretched above the ruined wall.



1st Jun, 2015 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 62 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork slows down and wonders if he is not interupting a situation that is not yet fully understood. He using his shield in front of him, stops and tries to understand more about what is going on.



Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton keeps advancing ready to pin cushion the toad if it advances in any way. HE will ask the goblin to explain the toad and why he is here. Are there any other like him here?

2nd Jun, 2015 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

The creature seems well trained and stays put, emitting its croaky growl.
The goblin emerges, still hiding behind its small wooden shield. It asks "Me truce, you truce? Me goblin - Garrum." It points to itself with its good hand, its stump hand is behind the shield. Them it points to the creature, saying "Slurk, Ubagub."

Jhod whispers, "That creature is a Slurk, I don't know what that other gibberish means." A knowledge (Arcane) check can provide more info, but I think only Jhod is trained in it.

The further questions fall on deaf ears, there seems to be trouble communicating with the goblin.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 62

The Second says...

Out of Character: Roll for arcane knowledge: 20

Zork looks at the creature unsure how to deal with him. He tries to make hand signals and gestures to understand what he is doing there.



Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

Theaton will ask the goblin why he is here. Theaton will still keep a arrow notched and ready to draw in case the Slurk makes any hostile moves.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.