ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 65 of 279

Out of Character: Jhod did as much healing - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2015 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 61009
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Jun, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 65

The Second says...

Zork definitely retreats so he doesn't die.

Out of Character: I put the answer in your questions topic.



Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2015 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton covers Zork's retreat as Jhod runs to heal (Zork 8 healed). Another arrow to the chest doesn't dissuade the goblin from continuing.
Finding a new target, the goblin charges and swings in desperation at Theaton (6 damage).

Theaton simply steps back and puts a final arrow through its chest. Its eyes widen as it drops to it knees "No! Garrum die!" It whispers and falls down, bleeding.
Jhod asks for instructions about who to heal, and who not to heal.



Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"heal Zork he is in need of it more than I or you. Once he is healed then we can see to ourselves."

Theaton heads closer to the buildings to see what is in there after searching the goblin. Theaton will make sure both the toad and the goblin are dead. Theaton wants to make sure there in not going to be anything else jumping out at us.

8th Jun, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 65 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, feeling a lot better but not fully, shows a lot gratitude towards Jhod, "I don't know what I would do if you weren't here." Then without more delay he searches the toad and the goblin.



9th Jun, 2015 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod brings everyone close and heals everyone fully with a channelling of energy. He replies to Zork with a smile, "I can only hope you would take fewer risks."

The Slurk has nothing on it, save for pustules of slime on its back and a different, greasier slime on its underbelly. The goblin wears small-sized leather armour and a small light wooden shield. Its weapons are a small Dogslicer (Rough blade with holes drilled into it), small spear and small short bow. Finally, it carried a flask of orange liquid, a water skin of swamp water and 4 days rations of salted fish and frogs.

Inside the closer ruin, you see three intact corners of stone wall. Entering through the missing southeast corner you see an old lean-to on the west wall and a pile of wooden rubble in the northeast corner, where a circular tower once stood. There's a crude bed made of swamp reed, planks and mud beneath the holey canvas lean-to which hangs from the wall. There is a pair of broken manacles and 10 feet of rope next to the bed.
At the head of the bed is a morbid scene in miniature. Three upright frog skeletons are bound by string, led by a whittled wooden figure so crude you have to assume is a goblin only because the head is large and it has pointed ears.

The other building is 30 by 30 feet and has its walls intact, but a missing roof. The floor in this room is cracked in places and slick with grease, but otherwise featureless.

The smell here is still rotten, but you are starting to get used to it. It's not so much of a distraction anymore. I also need Perception checks first to search, then for watches at night. Also, please keep including perception checks when exploring otherwise I may roll for you.



Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Out of Character: Perception rolls: rolled 10 +5 = 15, rolled 15 +5 = 20

Theaton will take first watch Jhod second and Zork third. After we search all. We will stay in the building with all four walls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2015 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 65

The Second says...

Out of Character: Perception (+2 added): 16, 17. I have Zork on 9 already was Jhod doing another healing?

In Character: Zork takes the orange vial and asks if one of the spell casters knows what it could be.

Zork looks at the place, "This must be its home, but why alone and why just him, there must be more to this place."



10th Jun, 2015 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Jhod did as much healing as was necessary.

In Character: Jhod says, "It's not magical, it must be alchemical." The impure and warped glass, as well as bits of shrapnel in the liquid confused you at first, but indeed it does look a little bit like the alchemist's fire you both are carrying around.

Fireday 19 Pharast

Theaton wakes up and immediately notices Zork has grown a new moustache. He also feels the acute need to sneeze which wakes Zork. Staring at each other, you both have a reed raceme (Seed head) stuck under your nose. The paste they used is the same stuff the Slurk secreted. It's starting to get rather itchy.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.