ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 67 of 279

Initiative check rolled a 15 +4 so 19 Attack - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2015 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60627
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Jun, 2015 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 67

The Second says...

Zork gets up furious.

"That's it you wretched kids. Next quest... Ghost kid protection!"

Zork moves around the camp in heavy steps trying to rid himself of the nasty thing. He looks at the spell caster,

"Do you have something to stop this eternal madness?"



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton looks around and does his best not to smile. He will ready the horse and they will head off again exploring.

"I think as long as we are in their area we will find them doing pranks on us. I believe when we are outside their area this will end.

12th Jun, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Suppressing a laugh, Jhod offers, "I know of greater clerics than me able to repel mindless vermin or even undead. I do not know of anything able to repel fey.
"I have noticed they haven't bothered me for two weeks now. Maybe more bribes for them?"

Towards the middle of the day the river water becomes clearer, but the sulphurous stench remains in the air near it. The stench is reduced when the incessant rain typical to the region begins to pour down heavily, with no apparent end

Later in the day, you approach a large pool of water, 80 feet in diameter, the result of two bubbling hot springs combining. Steam hangs low to the ground, punctured occasionally by rain, as you hear the croaking of small frogs all around.



12th Jun, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 67 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork replies, "Then what are fey that they should go around disturbing the peace of man? The last time I left them gold and they had the best of me anyway."

Looking at the pool Zork thinks a nice bath will be good around now but at the same time but does not act on it because with his luck it could be acid. He looks at the others, "What do you think?"



Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Nice hot water sounds good but also warm water can lead to something living in the water besides fish and frogs. I say we approach cautiously and see if there is anything living here that may not be friendly to us." Theaton keeps a eye on the water as they approach slowly looking for any signs of life under the water that could be something bigger than them.

13th Jun, 2015 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

You are both right to be careful. The pool is not acidic, allowing some lily pads to float on its surface, but two giant frogs emerge from the centre of the water 40 feet into the pool! They are both about as large as you are and one barks a warning as the other opens its mouth and screams, its tongue twisting in its maw.

Roll initiative!



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2015 - 11:53am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 67

The Second says...

Zork shouts, "Oh no, not more frog-like creatures again" While remembering the sticky substance the last creature put all over him." He pulls out his long bow.

Out of Character: Initiative: 3+1=4
Long bow: 3+3=6, 14+3=17
Damage: 4, 5



Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

Initiative check rolled a 15 +4 so 19

Attack rolls with Bow and Feat so adding +6 and -2 to rolls: 19, 20, 11, then a natural 20 or 24 with a 12 to confirm if needed.

Damage rolled: 4, 4, 5, 6


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.