ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 70 of 279

"Well I guess its time to get up now. - Page 70 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2015 - 12:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2015 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 70

Theaton will recover his bow and shoot the frog that is trying to crawl away so that it can not recover and come back to bite us another time.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2015 - 6:08am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Zork finds that it is actually a lot warmer staying inside the hot spring, than the cold rain that is pouring down. Theaton finishes off the frog with two quick arrows and it croaks one last time before collapsing.

Jhod is happy to heal everyone after the fight, and even casts an Endure Elements spell on everyone to be comfortable in the rain. He begins the build a sheltered fire pit, considering there is only one good hour left in the day, unless you wish to press onwards.

Out of Character: That's 800/2 = 400 experience points for the two frogs.
I also forgot to give you XP for the goblin cavalier and Slurk of 1200/3 = 400 each.

19th Jun, 2015 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork feeling renewed suggests to sleep there for the night his only regret is what might happen by the time it is morning.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2015 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 70 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will assist with the covered fire pit and setting up camp for the night. He will take third watch tonight. Spell for the next day will be speak with animals.

20th Jun, 2015 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Sunday 21 Gozran

Theaton on last watch is sits by the nicely dug fire pit nice and warm. As the sun comes over the horizon, he moves to wake the others. Suddenly the fire pit sputters and erupts into a huge choking cloud of smoke. The noise and the choking awaken Zork and he sees nothing but smoke around him.

Stumbling out of the cloud, you all see it's engulfed your tents and belongings. It takes a full minute for the smoke to disperse into the air. Everything seems to still be in order, except the campfire has been extinguished.

Out of Character: Thanks to our glorious and ever present website admin we have exploding dice! So if you select 'yes' in the options, the system will roll another d20 to confirm on a critical. Please use it in combat from now on.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 21st Jun, 2015 - 1:30am

20th Jun, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork isn't pleased and before anyone can say anything he says, "Don't say anything, from now on we take watches and whomever is on watch needs to stay awake!"

Out of Character: What time is it? Should we select "Yes" Only for combat or when we use a D20? I hope I remember that for next combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2015 - 7:28am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 70

Game Master says...

It had been Theaton's watch, but he didn't see anything. He certainly didn't fall asleep.

Out of Character: It's just at dawn, the sky is still a dark overcast grey, but the east horizon is a bright orange.
Yes, select Yes for the next combat, I'll try to remind you both.
Zork, I noticed a difference between your XP record and mine. I have you at 3337 and don't know what could make 397 XP difference. If you double check and find that you are in fact above 3300, you get to level up to 3!

21st Jun, 2015 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 70

The Second says...

"Well I guess its time to get up now. We need to find some kind of cave to rest next time."

Zork packs up his things and gets ready to continue the exploration looking to see what options there are in front of him.

Out of Character: Cant say that's what I have been adding to get to the figure now. Do you want me to change it to your figure?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.