ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 8 of 279

Cresting the hill you see the man is in close - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2014 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60403
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2014 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 8

Theaton will lead his horse in front scanning the area as they head back to the outpost with the crates. Thinking of having a nice warm bed and hot meal will be grand.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2014 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Marching north, the pair make excellent progress through the few remaining hours day.

Wealday 13 Pharast

The canopy shelters you from the strong winds of the morning and the heat of the sun. But there is no such respite after you break the tree line, the strong wind blowing against clothes and hair.

Walking through the plains, the westward wind blows so hard both you and the horses stumble at times. Particularly along the bushy and rocky area you are walking through.

Oleg's gets closer quickly, but not before you hear a roar followed by a man's scared shout. The sound traveled with the wind and couldn't be too far, likely just over the hilltop, 100 feet away to your right.

Out of Character: Another apology. I have forgotten the kobold experience! 200 Experience each.

Also, I must ask, was Theaton making sure the kobolds had no pulse? If they did, would he finish them off?



Post Date: 9th Jul, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: Yes when checking the bodies Theaton would always make sure there was no life remaining in them.

In Character:: Theaton will look over towards where the sound came from and start heading that way to see if there is someone in need of assistant. He will stop well short of the hill top so that what ever is over the hill can not see the horses. "Shivas you stay here with the horses while I head up to the top of the hill to see what is going on."

Theaton will climb up the rest of the way up the hill the last few feet crawling so that he can peek over the hill top and remain mostly unseen. What does he see?

10th Jul, 2014 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 8 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Through the long grass Theaton sees a disturbing scene. Below him, 50 feet away, a 10 foot long serpentine creature with scales of green and brown thrashes about with the bloody corpse of a dog in its mouth. The monster has two short arms and bright orange frills by its head. It supports itself on its tail as its body waves from side to side, tearing flesh. As it does this, a fine green mist spews from its mouth.

Standing 20 feet away from it is a man dressed in leathers and furs holding a longbow. He fires at the monster hitting its belly and you notice two other arrows sticking out of its scaly hide. (8, 7, 2 damage). At this the beast drops the limp body of the dog and looks towards the man.

The slope of the hill, with its grass and rocks, as well as a few flagged traps make it difficult to charge quickly, but possible to move carefully toward the fight. The strong wind blowing in your face doesn't make the situation any easier.

Roll initiative!



Post Date: 16th Jul, 2014 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will head back down towards the horses and Shivas to let her know what he has seen and to get her input. Theaton is convinced it is some sort of dragon or dragonkind. He will search his memory of his training to see if he can put a name to the creature.

Roll for knowledge of nature: 14.

Roll for initiative: 11

17th Jul, 2014 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Theaton rushes over and tells Shivas what he saw. Shivas agrees that it must be some kind non-natural, magical, dragon-like creature but is distracted by the man left behind. She suggests helping him, with her moving into the battle and providing any healing needed.

Then you hear a roar. The creature must have left the dog's body behind, leaving it one target. Shivas immediately runs towards the hill, leaving the horses behind.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2014 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 8

Theaton will leave the horses and head to help the man and Shivas in fighting off this beast. Theaton will try to come at the creature from behind in an attempt to flank it and catch it unaware.

18th Jul, 2014 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Game Master says...

Cresting the hill you see the man is in close combat with the beast, defending with his long sword. He has sustained a deep scratch on his cheek (9 damage). They trade blows as you advance, neither getting a solid hit.

Theaton and Shivas advance down the hill together and Theaton finds himself within charging distance into a flank.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.