ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 74 of 279

Zork is more than willing to serve anyway - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2015 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Jun, 2015 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 74

Game Master says...

"Indeed, Zork," Jhod says. "My place is here, tending to this temple."

You carefully climb the stone steps and see the cave entrance now dimly lit from the reflection of the pool. The cave entry is 50 feet deep and extends into 5 roughly square chambers about 20 feet deep.
A whimpering sound catches your attention, and everyone goes to the left chamber to see a malnourished and injured wolf lying on the ground. It lifts its head, and stands weakly, walking over to Theaton and whimpering. Its fur is patchy but there seems to be a white and grey pattern to it.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2015 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork holds out his weapon not trusting anything. While turning to Jhod, "What do you make of this?"

Zork II Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton immediately goes to the wolf and gives him some of his rations and drink from his skin. He will examine him to make sure that he is not injured too badly and can be helped to regain full health. Theaton will turn to the others. "I will take responsibility for this wolf. Jhod can you please heal his injuries."

30th Jun, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 74 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

As the wolf hasn't attacked Theaton, Jhod approaches with caution. He lays a hand upon it and its wounds begin to close. It yaps happily and licks Theaton and Jhod.

Jhod states, "I have healed the scars on the surface, but it may take a few days for it to return to perfect health. We arrived just in time, thank Erastil."

"You can put your weapon away. The guardian is gone and this is a holy place again. True, the magical wards are not up yet, but we can probably rest here without trouble. That is if you wish to rest now.
"I reckon it will take one more day to finish exploring the immediate area this side of the river, and another day to make a beeline for the trading post. So you should take this opportunity."

30th Jun, 2015 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork's first question to Jhod,

"Will this place stop those annoying children? If it does let's stay here!"

His second question,

"So... What can this place do for us or for you?"

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton is all for staying and resting. We can take some time and look around this place too. Maybe we can find something that may assist us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2015 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 74

Game Master says...

Jhod answers Zork, "I doubt this place will protect from the fey, they aren't evil creatures. But they might find it harder to hide with fewer trees around."

"This place has a rich history and I can tell Erastil oversees it. Otherwise it wouldn't have miraculously cleaned itself. Since I saw it in my vision, I have to take responsibility for tending to it. The grounds have to be Hallowed again and repairs need to be done."
"For all your help, I'm willing to give you my clerical spellcasting free of charge forever! I ask only that you tell Oleg to send building supplies, stone and concrete, and a scroll of the Hallow spell."

The temple appears to have been mostly cleared and untouched for centuries. It's probably an effect of the magical cleaning, but the grounds look untraversed for at least a century.

Is Zork still willing to compromise and stay? How do you set the campsite up?

1st Jul, 2015 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

The Second says...

Zork is more than willing to serve anyway he can especially the number of times that he has been helped by Jhod it was the only natural thing to do.

"So, what will you have us do first?"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.