ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 94 of 279

Theaton will stop for another night of rest - Page 94 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2015 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 94

Theaton leads everyone on towards the temple of the Elks and their friend Jhod. He hopes to get there as soon as they can.

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2015 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Wealday 1 Desnus

The morning is warm and foggy, but a strong wind soon clears it and travel begins through the forest along the river.
Heading southwest you pass through the bandit camp and Theaton explains where he first fought 6 bandits and their leader, Kressle, who should all be in Restov serving their sentences.

A warm rain interrupts the tale and the sun sinks lower. You ford the river before it gets too full of water and an hour later camp for the night.

Oathday 2 Desnus

By midnight the rain stops and the smell of the morning is fresh. The night was uneventful...

Except when Zork looks at his belt, the sheath for his new sickle has been chewed through by tiny teeth and the blade is missing!

A shallow drag mark flanked by two sets of small feet winds through the camp and just 70 feet away the sickle lies in a bush, muddied but intact. A braided cord made of grass lies underneath and ties it at the center.

21st Aug, 2015 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Hey you have it out for me laugh.gif there is no way that Zork would of had his sickle sheathed while sleeping after many days of these unkind visitors.

In Character: Zork looks at it and angrily says, "A trap or is it there way of keeping it away from me? Everyone should check themselves and there belongings."

Zork looks for a branch or if his sword is long enough he pokes around to see if there are any traps before taking the sickle back.

"We need to get moving."

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 94 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: Hey there! What's my current HP? I'm curious because I can only do move actions if I'm still negative or 0, but my options open up even if I'm at 1 HP.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2015 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will keep everyone moving towards the Temple of the Elk so we can rest there and get everyone back up to full hit points.

22nd Aug, 2015 - 5:17am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Zork uses the stick to drag the sickle over with no ill effects. All of your bags appear to have been rifled through but nobody is missing their equipment.

The two bandit captives are awake, their hands and feet are properly tied. One seems afraid and the other regretful. You can question them as you travel uneventfully to reach a campsite just a 4 miles from the temple.

Out of Character: The sickle would have still been taken. Well instead you don't have a sheath to repair later.

Archival gained 6 from leveling up and 1 overnight, so should be stable on 0.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Aug, 2015 - 5:18am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2015 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 94

Out of Character: 3 hit points, no? So I should be at 1 HP (I gained 5 for levelling). According to the PFSRD, "Natural Healing:
With a full night’s rest (8 hours of sleep or more), you recover 1 hit point per character level. Any significant interruption during your rest prevents you from healing that night."

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 22nd Aug, 2015 - 2:00pm

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2015 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 94

Theaton will stop for another night of rest knowing that tomorrow they will be at the temple of the Elk. He hopes that Jhod can help them making sure all are healed and that he can take the bandits for a bit to see if he can find any use for them or hold them till we come back to take them to Oleg's.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.