ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 2 of 279

Shivas channels her energy and heals Theaton. - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2014 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
30th Apr, 2014 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 2

Game Master says...

Theaton fires at a target he suspected was lying in wait. A crunch is heard, then some loud clicking. The pony-sized spider of black and red shoots out of its burrow at inhuman speed.

It makes a run directly for Theaton, 8 eyes focused on him. You both have an opening to attack while it is 30 feet from him. It raises its forelegs in a threatening display, mandibles clicking and dripping venom.

Out of Character: Just Theaton and Shivas set out. The others are defending the post, since the guards left. A -4 was the perfect choice for its cover. I also added a 50% miss chance since you hasn't seen the creature, but passed the roll. On a technicality, there should also be a -2 for range, which still hits its AC.
I had the spider go first, with a 26 initiative, so I don't see the point in rolling this time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2014 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton fires a second arrow this time being able to clearly see his target. I rolled a 19 with a +3 = 22. While not a critical it was close. I rolled a 3 on damage. After firing his arrow he will drop his bow and pull out his sword.

1st May, 2014 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas quickly reacts with her bow and shoots at the spider before it reaches Theaton.

Out of Character:: Attack: 3
Damage: 2

Shivas then puts away the bow for her scimitar and prepares to go to the aid of Theaton.

2nd May, 2014 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 2 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton's arrow pierces one leg of the monster. It brings down all of its weight into a retaliating charge. Shivas' shot goes wide, so she drops her bow and pulls out a scimitar as she moves within 20 feet of Theaton.

The spider sinks its fangs through Theaton's chain striking him for 4 points of damage and he feels the oozing of a liquid being injected into his blood. Theaton needs a fortitude save to resist poison, then another for the start of his turn, in case the resist roll failed.

3rd May, 2014 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Shivas runs up to battle the creature, fiercely attacking with all her might so that she can help Theaton.

Out of Character:: Attack 4,16,19 (Confirm rolled 18 no modifiers)
Damage: 6,2,5

5th May, 2014 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Fortitude: 3+3, 7+3

Theaton feels the venom in his blood coagulating and movement becomes difficult. Strength damage: 3. He tries to fight back alongside Shivas. His strike seems more jittery yet hits the beast for 5 damage, but Shivas swings wide. The spider returns with a horrific blow to Theaton's chest, puncturing two large holes for 7 damage and injecting more venom. Fortitude 4+3, failed to resist.

Shivas hits the leg and it reels back, screaming in pain. Theaton follows up with a strong blow to another leg, severing it, and the spider collapses face first to the ground. Its mandibles hopelessly flail as its legs slowly curl inwards.

Theaton requires 4 fortitude rolls during the poison's duration.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2014 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 2

Out of Character:: Rolls for saving. Not sure if I need to roll low or high but these are what I got: 6, 18, 14, 4 unmodified.

Theaton will sit down and start bandaging his wounds as the spider dies. HE will look over towards Shivas and say, "Well that did not go as well as I expected."

6th May, 2014 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Shivas channels her energy and heals Theaton. She then carefully goes to inspect the spider and be sure it is not going to get back up by running her sword threw the beast.

Out of Character:: Channel energy 4
Attack:17 (Don't know if I needed to roll it?)
Damage:4

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (279) »

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.