ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 108 of 279

Theaton will fell a Elk with an arrow so we - Page 108 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 108

After another full day of healing Theaton will tell everyone that we will be moving towards the crypt with the two bandits leading us there. Zork can rest during the move as much as possible so he is healed more when we get to the crypts.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, too embarrassed by his folly, says nothing all day but is glad for another day of rest to more fully recover. He stays by himself in reflective thought not willing to discuss anything.

Out of Character: How much did I recover before we set out on the next morning?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton has his wolf run point to scout around us as we head closer to the crypt area. Hoping that he can find some game to eat and warn us of anything coming our way.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 108 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Caelum and Archival, working together on the long-term care of their companions, are more successful with Mykael's treatment than with Zork's.

Mykael should receive the full benefit of long-term care for Starday, Sunday, and Moonday. Caelum and Archival fail their rolls for Toilday.

Zork is not so lucky. Archival, with his belief in the will of the gods, takes this as further confirmation that Zork was in the wrong but does not voice this belief.

On Toilday when Theaton expresses his desire to move on, Archival objects. "Zork took a heavy amount of punishment. Caelum and my attempts at aiding in his recovery have proven unsuccessful. He should rest today too. Mykael is good to travel though. If you are that anxious to carry on, do so. Caelum and I will stay with him and catch up with you later. Caelum is a decent track and is incredibly perceptive. Mark your path and with some time we should be able to catch up to you."

Out of Character:
Mykael would receive 12 hit points each day (Starday, Sunday, and Moonday). That's 36 hit points (Which I think fills him up for sure). Zork would only receive 4 hit points each day, meaning he would have healed 12 hit points. Resting for Toilday too would give him 16 hit points back total. Still a long way from being full health, but not ready to drop from a single decent non-critical blow.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:55pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: The first day Zork should have gotten 8 HP back the second day 24 so that is a total of 32 HP. I think he is able to travel as that is only 4 points down. With a easy travel day he should get 4 more back tonight. Thus tomorrow he will be fully healed.

In Character: Theaton examines Zork and asks him if he feels ok to travel. Seeing that he is recoved mostly Theaton feels he should be ok.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Ah okay - I didn't realize he had recovered that much. I had looked back through the notes to be sure. If that's the case, I wouldn't contradict biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2015 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 108

Game Master says...

You wait for the rest of Toilday the 7th, and go hunting. The wolf tracks a plump pheasant but cannot reach the tree branches. As Mykael and Theaton creep up to it, Mykael almost stumbles as he cannot pull out an arrow. Theaton gets it with an expert shot as Mykael draws an arrow whose head is covered in thick, sticky sap.

You cook up the delicious bird as Mykael struggles for a good while to remove the impeding substance from his quiver. Zork checks his quiver and, to nobody's surprise, it has also been sapped (Pun intended). The rest of the night passes uneventfully.

Wealday 8th Desnus

You head out of the forest into the plains. You cross a wide swath of grassy land as the sun soars above. The bandits point in the distance and you see a small grove of shrubs and a small trees. There is some kind of stone structure jutting just above the canopy.

However, between you and the location graze 3 full sized elk who don't appear to have spotted you yet.

Out of Character: Not quite KNtoran, the 4x multiple already included both the day and night heal.
Night of the 5th: 4
Cared for on 6th: 16
Natural healing 7th: 8
For a total of 28
Perhaps I'm being too pedantic, though. Just tell me.

Also I got the frigging days of the week wrong again. I went backwards from Fireday 3 to Oathday 4 instead of Starday.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 108

Theaton will fell a Elk with an arrow so we have a good dinner tonight. After which we will plan on spending the night at the small grove of trees.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.