Emperor Akihito

Emperor Akihito - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Aug, 2016 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Emperor Akihito Quotes
Emperor of Japan
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Emperor Akihito

Picture of the Day - Meet and greet
user posted image Local Japanese News In English

Emperor Akihito, right, shakes hands with visiting Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping at the Imperial Palace on Tuesday.
Source: cleanup

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2009 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Emperor Akihito
A Friend

Akihito Emperor

I think it is good that these two are talking. I wonder if they bowed to one another or just shook hands. I think that as a vice president of China he should have bowed to the Japanese emperor. I would have taken it as a insult if he did not. Something that Japan will look closely at.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2012 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Emperor Akihito History & Civil Business Politics

Emperor recuperating in Hayama
Local Japanese News In English

Emperor Akihito is currently recuperating at the imperial villa in Hayama, Kanagawa Prefecture, the Imperial Household Agency said Thursday.
The 78-year-old emperor, who underwent a four-hour heart bypass operation in February, and Empress Michiko arrived on Thursday after attending a concert in Tokyo.
(Japan Today)
Source: News On Japan

Emperor Akihito
Emperor Akihito (Hover)

Post Date: 18th May, 2012 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

Akihito Emperor

Japan's emperor arrives in London for jubilee state visit
Local Japanese News In English

Japan's Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko have arrived in London for a five-day state visit that includes celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee. (CBS News)
Source: News On Japan

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Akihito Emperor

Ailing Japanese Emperor Akihito says he is concerned about his ability to fulfill duties

"I am concerned that it will become more and more difficult for me to fulfill my duties," he said in a rare televised address. Akihito, 82, has been in poor health in recent years and has cut back on a busy schedule that includes public appearances and goodwill missions across Japan and the Asia-Pacific region. Akihito did not explicitly refer to abdication but suggested there was a need to consider how to make the succession process smoother. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Emperor Akihito

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,