Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 48 of 54

Ghost goes back to the high priest's - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2014 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 54 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2014 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 48

The Sense Motive checks were all under the required DC, and as such no insightful information may be shared. Sorry!

"The five of you have been chosen for various reasons, individually. It is my wish that the actual reasons remain my own personal information. Ghost, as I previously said, I welcome the church's aid, but being inquisitive is one of its major issues. In the best interest of retaining good a relationship with it, I hereby allow you to partake in the quest at hand. Not only that, but I will reward your efforts equally!"

It is obvious that the king does not like Ashipu's request for more information, maybe even overreacting; but hey, he's the king, he can overreact as he pleases!

"You may leave no later than tomorrow morning. You shall all be granted the means with which to travel, including some of my most elite personal guards!"

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2014 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Ghost bows to the king, thanks him for the audience and leaves the room before he can cause any more trouble by talking without thought. He waits for the others in the entrance hall.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2014 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you O Great King for this esteemed opportunity," Bast says with a bow.

He turns and leaves out of the room only to jerk in surprise passing by Ashipu. Ghost indeed he thinks clutching his chest.

"Sorry, you startled me," Bast says turning a bit red in embarrassment.

11th Nov, 2014 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 48 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Elric is getting excited as it is finally time to leave the room. He bows to the king as he leaves the room taking breaths and relaxing himself. He turns towards his friend and partner.

"Tommorow huh? We are going to travel again, Larae. To go to an advaunture, away from safety. But this will be for the best, so worry not. This has to be done..."

He shakes his head as he gets out his waterskin to take a zip only to realise that it is empty as he drunk all of it on the way to the palace. Disappointed he turns to the people that he onced talked asking them.

"So... Where should we head now? Are we suppose to stay in the castle?" He says while scratching the back of his head trying to smile forcefully.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2014 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Before you all leave, the king grants each a thousand gold that you may use in order to be more prepared for the adventure.

The three men also invited by the king leave the room (And then the castle) alongside you. One of them merely turns to say:

"Just be here tomorrow morning, ready."

You may describe your actions with your next post, as well as mention whether or not, and where you spend your gold. Possible actions include, of course, visiting a library, gathering information, hanging out at an inn, or anything you wish. For this part, we'll avoid NPC interactions, if possible.

12th Nov, 2014 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

While still inside the castle, Ghost turns to the others. "One thousand each!" He whispers. "This must be an imperative mission! Even the king's coffers aren't endless, though they may seem that way.

"I think we should consider where we are going and how we will survive there. Water, food, pack animals, maybe a mercenary or two will come in handy. I think I will also shop for better fitted armor.

"I will also ask my high priest if he knows any herbalists and potion makers. By which I mean good ones, not the peddlers of scented water out on the streets.

"Anyone else have any ideas?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2014 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 48

Elric nods in agreement.

"That's right. We need supplies for survival. But, I never got so much gold in my hands in an instant ever in my life. I can't think of what I could use it all for now... Other than some wands..."

He seems skeptical.

"Regarding potions, that is a very good idea. Some flasks for cure or invisibility would be extremely useful."

Elric turns around waving his cloak and wearing his hood on heading towards the exit.

"Now, if you don't mind I will take my leave here. I'll head down first. Sir Ghost, if you want you can buy me some potions if you find. Let's see... About three. I will pay you later. Well then, see you when the sun set."

Elric heads to the town for a walk to relax himself carefully always looking around for anyone following him. Hiding his friend Larae in his clothes and wearing a cloth on his face under his hood. Full of confidence that the Milfiors will never find him like that.

If he knows about the existance of a magic shop, he asks around for it secretly to buy a wand. A wand of silent image. Either way, he wll head to a library. To search if there are informations about the Barren Lands, the druids and the curse from the gods. And finally, the gem.

When the night comes, he will head back to the palace. Thirsty and hungry...

13th Nov, 2014 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

Ghost goes back to the high priest's chamber and asks his superior if he knows any reliable potion makers in the city.

His shopping list for himself and the others includes:
Cure light wounds x3 - 150
Endure elements x3 - 150
Magic weapon - 50
Shield of faith +2 - 50
Cure Moderate Wounds - 300
Invisibility - 300

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.