Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 9 of 54

Cyrvil kneels from respect as she says : "By - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jun, 2014 - 9:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 54 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2014 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 9

"You should have known by now, it is nearly impossible to achieve that through mundane means. But, divine magic lies right in front of you. Given the opportunity to slay them, or more likely execute them, would you do it? If so, do you think this choice makes you worthy of the power of divine judgment via the holy rod?

If your hand hurts, do you cut it off? If your hand is broken, do you punish it or mend it?

Are you sure you are worthy of claiming the power of the rod? Remember what the door had inscribed upon it, Gordon!.."

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2014 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"Yeah, I am foolish. I ran away from the so called society. I ran and ran away from it because I am scared. All I do is running away, traveling and observe. And just as the great Kratos said, I still remember. I still remember the day my life was taken away from me. I wish to be better, I wish to know the meaning of my existence. But, these are just dreams and wishes. I have accept long ago these fears. That's how I can know my weakness. People won't die when they are stabbed or sliced by a sword. They won't die from poisoning or from an arrow. People will die when they are forgotten. That's why I will live remembering him. I will live and observe this world. You of all, should know the joy of observing this world. Weak humans ruling this world. Weak humans killing giants. Weak humans building amazing buildings. Weak humans stand here before you. These weak humans amazes you don't they? I have understand, many and many thing by just observing. That's why I enjoy wandering."

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kratos looks at Cyrvil with certainty in his godly eyes, and smiles: "And so, woman, since you claim to have understood quite a lot of things just through observation, have you ever managed to understand why it is that the Father of the Gods wanted you to have yet another gift from him?"

18th Jun, 2014 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Thinking about it again, Gordon replies back to Kratos "If my hand is broken, then I will mend it and not cut it off. And, if I have the power opportunity to slay those thugs, I will not do it. Because I do not want to kill them and bring trouble and sorrow to their families as well".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 18th Jun, 2014 - 7:38pm

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Kratos seems pleased: "Very well, Gordon. You have passed my part of your final test. And now, let us wait for the rest to answer my questions with honesty, and Via will let you know of your final trial."

Rather off topic, but...
Congratulations Felipe! You have almost completed the path of Achilles, and the first Artifact it almost yours! One final test remains...

18th Jun, 2014 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

"Unfortunately, a mere mortal like me can't really understand you the gods. You are and will always be above us, guiding us and bringing us your will." Cyrvil says as she makes a slight bow towards them. Then she looks at them again. "But, if you want my words then- Someone would say that this is a fate or destiny, however I believe in the choice. By proving ourself so far he has waited. Waited for someone to meet these trials, and as he said, under his watchful eye, to master the virtue of honor and justice. That's why now it is time for him to choose. If we are worthy for yet another gift of his."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2014 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 9

Kratos speaks to Cyrvil:

"The Gods do not always do as they please. The Gods follow rules, and orders. But the one law, that even Zeus has to follow, is the one set by The Fates. Are you confident that it could be your destiny to hold this scepter under the command of Zeus?"

19th Jun, 2014 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Cyrvil kneels from respect as she says :

"By my choice which guided my fate to my destiny, and as I stand here I am- confident to hold this scepter under the command of Zeus!"

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.