Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 13 of 54

"Time is running out! The Vile - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2014 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 54 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (54) »
Closed
MAIN GAME - Only Players should post here. To create a Character go to Character Creation.
23rd Jun, 2014 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power - Page 13

Gordon raises up his sword up in the air and he repeats the words that Kratos and Via said, after saying the last part, Gordon waits for the the reply from them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2014 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power
A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

As the final words are being said, the sword in Gordon's hand is whisked away and into its scabbard, and the rod is teleported to his raised hand.

Kratos cracks a very human-like smile, and he says in a warm and glorious manner: "Go back and tell your people of what has happened here. And remember that you are in control of the Rod. Use it only for the good of your people.

Preach the power of Zeus in the city of His daughter, Athena, and have them raise a statue to him, and praise him. Let the statute be made out of chryselephantine, with ivory and gold panels on a wooden substructure, so that the people of Athens may have his blessing! Find the best sculptor alive, and let him know of His wish!

Cyrvil, your sole purpose should be that of ensuring the security of both the champion and the sculptor. And when the statue is completed, you too shall be rewarded handsomely. - Glory, Majesty, Unity!"

At that moment, both Cyrvil and the champion of Zeus got instantaneously teleported back to the city of Athens, where they let everyone know of the events of their adventure. Cyrvil was immediately accepted and welcomed, despite her female nature, and Gordon was treated as a hero of the land from that day forth!

Commanding the respect of all neighboring city-states, rumors of the mortal who could control thunder spread all across the world!

Soon, Gordon had found the best sculptor of the day, a man named Phidias, and let him know of His wish. As soon as he accepted the honor of sculpting the statue, Zeus himself appeared before the two, and let Gordon know that his choice was correct, and that he was proud to have such a worthy champion. Gordon was the only one who could ever confirm the mythos of Zeus appearing before Phidias, so that the sculptor could accurately form him on the statue.

After a year of work, the statue was finally raised, and its legend is still told by many, even today. But few people know of Gordon and Cyrvil, the two that helped Athens reach its zenith. We are one of those few. Nobody would believe us, but we know that Gordon and Cyrvil were there, in the basin of Olympus that fateful day!

Congratulations for achieving the obtainment of the rod! You succeeded in the best possible ending of part 1! It is time for you folks to either level up your existing characters to level 2, or make entirely new ones (Of 2nd level).

Your next characters will be taking on an adventure in ancient Egypt, in 2500~ B.C.!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2014 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the two experience these extraordinary events, they are soon released from the projection, and are back in the white-walled room in that office in NY, 2042 AC.

"You're back! Are you alright?" says Jacob, excited and anxious. "What did you see? Did you secure the location of an artifact?!"

28th Jun, 2014 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

Cyrvil wakes up as she grabs her head from pain. She then looks at Jacob with a very tired look.

"I-I am alright." She says, trying to catch her breath. "Gods, we saw gods. I would never believe that they actually exist if I didn't ever saw them with my own eyes. Even thought they are today forgotten and consider a myth. Artifact, I think we found one but, I don't know it's location. We found it in the mountain of Olympus and then Gordon took it to Athens to build a statue of Athena by His wish."

Then she mumbles something.

"To think that she had so many things going on her mind, and that even her name was the same as mine. I wonder how she lived the rest of her life."

If even (Present) Gordon doesn't know it's location then Cyrvil makes a guess.

"There are many possibilities about about this artifact's location, someone stole it, buried in Gordon's grave, returned to the Olympus, pass to another relative, destroyed or hidden somewhere. Like in the statue of Athena. However, covering all of these possibilities it is..."

Cyrvil remains sceptical.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Power Artifacts - Dragons and Dungeons Johnathans

"What about you Gordon? Are you alright? Do you know where we could possibly find that first Artifact?"

30th Jun, 2014 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Gordon, who have woken up already, says to Jacob while remaining sort of sleepy after the projection.

"Yes I am alright thanks" Then after a small pause he says to him again "I think the gods have either give the artifact to another person after Gordon's death or it have been sent back to Olympus, I think it is possible that we can find and secure the location of the first artifact and retrieve it".

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 30th Jun, 2014 - 7:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2014 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power - Page 13

Out of Character:
Sorry, replace the "Athena" With "Zeus". I confused them for a second.

Reconcile Edited: Kamsans on 1st Jul, 2014 - 1:36am

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2014 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - Artifacts Power D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

"Time is running out! The Vile could be getting their hands on the next Artifacts already!", says one of the assistants, while reading something in the small screen of the projection devices. "We will extract what information we can from your first trip, but we should move on as soon as possible!"

Jacob agrees and then gives Gordon and Cyrvil a glass of water and a pill each. "There, this will replace your food and sleep for now, we cannot afford to lose time!"

These pills are not unknown to the two, they are the latest piece of bioengineering, and are the food of the rich. Each box of this pills costs about the same as a house. Those who have tried them claim that they not only nourish the recipient, but also grant them a feeling of satisfaction.

The second assistant asks:

"Are you ready, or would your prefer a break?

Rather off topic, but...
Icon, your character will be introduced soon. As for everyone, sorry for not being daily active these last few days. Summer vacation has begun and I am constantly playing Role-playing Games and hanging out with friends, so much that I can barely focus on Play By Post. I'm looking forward to starting Part 2 of AoP, though, as there are interesting encounters, both combat and non-combat for the heroes to face!

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 1st Jul, 2014 - 3:26am

> TOPIC: Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.