What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home - Page 2 of 3

I have a full basement with a walk out. It - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home
A Friend

What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home - Page 2

Oh that would be so much fun for me. But I am always prepared for that and would be the worse nightmare for the thief or bad person. The main reason for doing this if for the protection of my other family members. Plus make the front of the house look nicer with more curb appeal.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Home Your Part Renovate You What

I kind of figured you'd be ready for something like what I described. I was thinking about family members. This si a renovation that has the dual uses of adding safety and building home value. That's never bad.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think our patio can be a lot better. I will like to see it with a place to rest with a hammock or beach chair and a crisscross wall for some privacy.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Home Your Part Renovate You What

Any patio can be made bigger and nicer if you have the time and know how to do it. You can always check with local landscapers as they can quote you a price for what you want to have done too.

27th Oct, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Home Your Part Renovate You What

Right now front and back landscaping. KIds dogs cats and departed swimming pools and such have taken a toll. Time to make it a place of resting and peace.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sounds like a lot of fun Krakyn I hope you are able to make your property reflect you and what you want it to say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Renovate Part Your Home - Page 2

If there was no restriction, I’d renovation and put in a basement. That’s adding 30% to my living space, and the kids would love it as a games room. Unfortunately, underground strauctures are not permitted here as we are a below sea level delta *smile*.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Renovate Part Your Home Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I have a full basement with a walk out. It is very nice almost doubles my living space. If I place in a couple egress basement windows I will have almost the same livable sq ft in basement as on main floor.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,