Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 17 of 19

Well I guess maybe she thought she was for - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Dumb Criminals
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things
A Friend

Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 17

Good [..], the man might as well have carried around a huge neon sign proclaiming who he was….

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Things Strangest The Criminals

That's why there is a difference between white collar and common criminals. The more petty the crime the more stupid they tend to be.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Criminals Do The Strangest Things History & Civil Business Politics

Mint worker sitting on gold mine

A ROYAL Canadian Mint employee has been convicted of stealing gold coins. No prizes for guessing where he hid them. Ref. Source 1w.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Things Strangest The Criminals

Wow they never proved he was stealing them but clearly he was. You would think that it was strange that he always set off the metal detector. Once or twice I would be ok what is going on after that I would be doing a better check of the person setting it off.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

A lot of metal detectors are frankly more sensitive than they need to be. I have to pass through a metal detector when leaving work myself, and it pings on me regularly, even after I went to the trouble of hunting down a metal free belt.

Having to process a lot of people in a day, the people running the things get desensitized to the alerts. Not to the point of not doing their job, but I'm not surprised they didn't investigate this man, whom they presumably trusted, further.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Many metal detectors are used to detect metal. Even a trace. If you ding going through or many people ding going though consistently then further searches of you or those people need to be conducted. There is a reason it is going off and you magnetic personality is not the reason why. If those running the metal detectors are not taking their jobs seriously then they need replaced. The fact that they allowed this is a very clear indication that they did get to complacent or desensitized to the dings and failed in their job duties.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Criminals The Strangest Things - Page 17

Firefighters rescue woman trapped in donation bin

A woman who may have been trying to take items out of an East Village donation bin had to be rescued over the weekend after she was trapped inside the box. Firefighters said the woman had passed out and was unresponsive. She was taken to a hospital for treatment. Ref. Source 9v.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criminals The Strangest Things Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

Well I guess maybe she thought she was for sale and placed herself in there to be sold to the highest bidder. Who really knows.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Criminals Do The Strangest Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,