Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 18 of 19

Spent my evening looking through 18 pages - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Dumb Criminals
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things
A Friend

Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 18

But it was a donation bin. So, I have to assume what she was doing was she realized she didn't have the money to donate to charity so she donated herself and placed herself in the donation bin. Now that is a selfless thing to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

Well as many charaties take what is in the bin and sale it to the general public maybe she did want to be sold. Would it be slavery if they put themselves up for sale?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criminals Do The Strangest Things History & Civil Business Politics

No, I believe that is called indentured servitude. And now back on topic, I find it amazing that people can be this dumb.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 18 Things Strangest The Criminals

A lesson for iPhone thieves

WHEN Bianca Dabi's iPhone was stolen she kissed it goodbye. She went to buy a new one and was shocked by what she saw on her iCloud. Ref. Source 8p

Image from Facebook public domain.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

We'll now, these two youngsters have a long and distinguished career in crime ahead of them. I can see their pictures posted on Post Office walls with the word Wanted on them in the near future. Fame to be sought after. It appears to me that society is breaking down in some ways.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah they are not very smart. They were doing what many do but with a stolen phone they are not very smart and will soon be caught and charged. This will just add to their rap sheets and they will not be long til they have a reserved room at the local jail.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criminals The Strangest Things - Page 18

They look like children. Where are their parents? For now they are protected somewhat by being juveniles. But in time they'll be adults in the eyes of the law. When that time comes if they're still on this path they'll end up in prison, and our taxes will be paying for them. Especially in Texas. Texas has a very strict three strikes law and these geniuses look like they'll hit three strikes quickly.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criminals The Strangest Things Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

Spent my evening looking through 18 pages of stupid criminals… and it definitely made me feel better about myself.

The guy hiding under the bed in his ex girlfriend's parents' house, where did he go to the bathroom? Did he even eat?

I'm just kind of mindblown by some of these.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Criminals Do The Strangest Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,