Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 3 of 19

Man...that is a pretty cool looking Z3...think - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jun, 2008 - 6:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Dumb Criminals
1st Jun, 2008 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 3

A new one for all ignorant drunks everywhere to add to their magical list of "What to tell a cop if you're pulled over". Actually, to think of such a reason while intoxicated must take a brilliant imagination.

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo: I just noticed you don't post any references for these stories, you need to put the source for copyright purposes. Thanks.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2008 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Things Strangest The Criminals

Yes...add that one to: "Occifer Friendly, I am not as think as you drunk I am!"

When I first read the article, I remembered how a long time ago, girls got pregnant from kissing! laugh.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

13th Jun, 2008 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things History & Civil Business Politics

Ever miss a flight? I have. Normally, I just go to the counter and try to find another flight with that airline or another one. If that doesnt work, then I stay the night. However, when you are more important that others and you have the inner workings of the criminal mind...you come up with different ways around those type of issues:

German football reporter makes bomb threat to delay plane

A German journalist covering the European football championship tried to delay his flight from the northern Italian city of Verona to Vienna by making a fake bomb threat, according to reports in the Italian media.

The 27-year-old showed up late at the Verona airport on Thursday and the ground personnel for airline Air Dolomiti told him he could no longer board the flight. That prompted the tardy hack to call the police to say there was a bomb onboard the plane.

The fake threat closed air traffic at the airport for several hours while the bomb squad checked out the airplane. But shortly after his anonymous call to the police, the German journalist went back to the check-in counter to say he had heard the plane was no longer preparing to take off.

Since no public announcement had been made on the departures board as to the flight's status, the man quickly became the prime suspect for the bomb threat. His mobile phone then confirmed police suspicions and he was arrested.

From The Local (news@thelocal.de)

Bravo! A shear stroke of genius for sure. A newly minted criminal!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 13th Jun, 2008 - 11:46am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

13th Jun, 2008 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Things Strangest The Criminals

I had a good laugh about that one he was obviously getting his ego up but he needs to learn to shut up.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

18th Jun, 2008 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Things Strangest The Criminals

Guys...let's break into that German Supermarket and get some brats, I am hungry. Excellent idea! Oh no, the cops foiled our most excellent plan and have now handcuffed us to this railing. COOL, I broke free...where should I go...I really need these handcuffs off...I GOT IT!

Escaped burglar asks cops to help with handcuffs

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 A man caught breaking into a German supermarket late at night escaped despite being handcuffed to railings - only to be arrested after he ran to a nearby police station to get the cuffs removed.

'It was stupid of him,' said a police spokesman in Frankfurt on Monday. 'They took the cuffs off, but they kept him.'

A security guard had cuffed the man and held three others after spotting the break-in. But by the time officers arrived, the man had managed to escape, police said.

Arriving at the police station, the 19-year-old told officers he had been locked up by a friend as a joke, and asked for their help.

The officers at first went along with the ruse, 'also laughing at the man's apparent misfortune,' police said.

However, suspecting he was the missing man from the break-in, they pressed him for details after removing the cuffs.

The man then confessed his role and was promptly re-united with his three accomplices in the station's prison cell.

https://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...36&in_page_id=2

Nothing more to really say about that display of ingenuity.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 18th Jun, 2008 - 11:49am

19th Jun, 2008 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things

Meet today's newly minted criminal...

Woman Smokes Cigarette on Plane, Punches Flight Attendant

DENVER (MyFOXColorado.com) - A plane was diverted to Denver International Airport after a passenger allegedly started smoking a cigarette, verbally attacked a flight attendant, and then punched her in the face on board a flight traveling from San Francisco to New York.

35-year-old Christina Szele of Woodside, New York could face up to 20 years in prison and up to $250,000 in fines after being charged by Criminal Complaint for assault and interference with flight attendants.

Szele, who is still in federal custody, was a passenger aboard the JetBlue Airways flight on June 17 when she allegedly started smoking a cigarette at her seat.

After a flight attendant approached her and asked her to stop, Szele allegedly yelled racial obscenities at the attendant.

Flight attendants then attempted to restrain Szele with flex cuffs which she later broke through.

Szele then punched an attendant in the face before she was restrained for a second time. The pilot then decided to divert the flight to DIA where she was detained and questioned by Denver Police.

Szele is scheduled for a detention hearing on June 23 at 10:30 a.m. in U.S. District Court.

https://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/N...TY&pageId=3.2.1

I just gotta find out what her defense will be...

*temporary insanity due to SF airport nicorette shortage.
*more extreme nicoteen fits from global warming.
*George Bush's fault.
*shouldnt have to pay the $5 for the movie headphones...it is descrimination against those that cannot read lips.
*nervous breakdown from all the requirements to sit in the exit row.
*thought the flight attendant said "punch me in the face" and not "you cant smoke on this flight".

Enjoy Denver...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2008 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Criminals The Strangest Things - Page 3

You know...gassing up the car is just too darn expensive. There has to be a way to alleviate some of the burden on my wallet and still get to work! (light bulb flashes above Todd's head)

Needing gas money, man sells alcohol to teenagers
by The Patriot-News Sunday June 22, 2008, 11:04 AM

A man accused of buying alcohol for 14- and 16-year-old girls allegedly told officers he did so because he needed gas money, state police at Carlisle said.

Police said Todd Cornman, 22, of Shippensburg, paid for two bottles of Vodka and two six-packs of Raspberry Smirnoff using $50 the girls gave him. He pocketed $9, police said.

And when gas was 50% less, did you just buy them access to rated R movies. A pillar of the community...take a bow Todd!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 23rd Jun, 2008 - 5:57am

24th Jun, 2008 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Criminals The Strangest Things Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Man...that is a pretty cool looking Z3...think I will boost that thing and get me some mooooney!

Would-be car thief can't drive a stick shift
Posted by Steve Campbell June 23, 2008 4:50 PM

HARTSELLE - An alleged car thief couldn't gear up for the getaway - literally.

According to police, Garry Michael Wilson drove a stolen BMW Z3 just two blocks Saturday night before the car's manual transmission apparently couldn't take any more grinding punishment.

"He just couldn't drive the car," said police Lt. Justin Barley.

A resident on High Street alerted police when he heard someone in front of his house revving the stolen car's engine. Wilson got out of the car and fled on foot, the witness told police. The suspect was later arrested at a nearby house.

https://blog.al.com/breaking/2008/06/wouldb...nt_drive_a.html

Good planning is pretty much the key to most successes in life. While I do agree a good bit of luck helps, I am not sure luck is going to help you learn to drive a stick in 2 minutes...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Criminals Do The Strangest Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,