Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 7 of 7

Stories like Michael Travesser and his brainwashing - Page 7 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 14th Feb, 2016 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Which description best decribes what you think about Michael Travesser & Strong City?
  Michael Travesser is Jesus Christ returned to earth       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is not Jesus but a prophet       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is a false prophet leading people astray       50.00%
  Michael Travesser is just a misguided soul preying on other misguided souls       37.50%
  Strong City is just a typical cult       12.50%
  The followers seem genuine but not Michael Travesser       0.00%
  I say just let them be and do what they want       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Mexico Cult
Cult in Mexico - Abuser
18th May, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 7

The man is a liar, and his every action is towards self gratification. I'm sorry for the girls who are sadly abused to the point that they cannot see the reality of their situation. I want to see if he will keep his 'promise' and not eat anything while in prison - yeah right.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City
A Friend

City Strong and Travesser Michael

I am saddened that he only got 10 years in jail. Having sex with under aged children should have given him more time. I hope that Bubba helps him make sure he gets no food.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City Beliefs Religious General

Name: Rebecca

Comments: As a Christian, I watched this show as if it were a real life horror picture. This man - who abuses, manipulates, lies, and takes other men's wives to bed (not to mention underaged girls) claims that God told him he is the Messiah? God would have nothing to do with tarnishing the Holy name of His son, Jesus by involving this man, Wayne Bent or Michael whatever in doing His work. Nothing at all!
This man is either incredibly delusional or extremely manipulative. Did you see the PAIN in his own son's eyes when they did the portion about Travesser sleeping with his daughter in law? Those women looks like they are drugged or stoned. They have a glossed over look in their eyes it's scary.
I hope he learns the truth in prison and asks these people for forgiveness before it's too late for him.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 City Strong and Travesser Michael

Name: Larry

Comments: Ones who came down from God to have sex Became Demons. This man is just a man who used people for his own selfish needs.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2011 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

City Strong and Travesser Michael

Name: SoldierofTruth

Title: Release

Comments: Whether people believe Michael Travesser to be Messiah or not, the people are changing. More and more people understand the forgery in the law now. You should be more concerned about your many political prisoners in US Jails, than theological dogma's of disagreement.

And what I know about Roman Catholic Priests compared to this case, most child rapists seem to go free and are protected. While in this case, even if there would have been sex, there was no r-pe involved.

Some other American political prisoners:
Tony Alamo
Fritz Springmeier
The son of ex-FBI officer John Peeler.

Just some names I know, while not even living there. And I know of many more, that where raped by the Roman Catholic priests, and decide to talk about it. And what about Rusty Nelson?

The Judgement of God to Mormons should be feared now people.
I do not hate Mormons, contrary, but their Final Judgement in the Heavens looks very bad after this discussion. Like, accusing a truth teller of lying is a lie. With political consequences. You Mormons do not fear the Lord. Who than do your fear, who is your master?

18th Jan, 2015 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City

Cult leaders like this need to be put away for a long time and the people that they oversaw should have mandatory psycho treatment for brainwashing. It amazes me the things people will do for 'righteousness'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2016 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 7

Stories like Michael Travesser and his brainwashing can teach you a couple of things:

1. People can be really naive!
2. There are evil men out there who love naive people.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Michael Travesser & Strong City

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,