My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant - Page 2 of 2

Name: BrotherR Country: Comments: Mormons - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant Related Information to My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant
29th Aug, 2014 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant - Page 2

Tragula, I really do not get what you are trying to say because it makes no sense. I already said that the law is the one JUDGING them and they are ILLEGAL!

international QUOTE
So, if you are an illegal alien, you are obviously not doing that.

You think?

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2014 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Immigrant Illegal Mexican Is Bishop Mormon My

Tragula I'm interested in your view in the perspective of honesty and someone holding a calling as a Bishop (While being an illegal alien) and interviewing others for the Temple.

Thanks.

30th Aug, 2014 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant Studies Doctrine Mormon

I guess if he admits that he is here illegally, he could say that he is honest in all his dealings with his fellow man, but that wouldn't mean that he was perfect, any more than if I say that I am honest in all my dealings with my fellow man but regularly break the speed limit.

30th Aug, 2014 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Immigrant Illegal Mexican Is Bishop Mormon My

The comparison is non-existent. How can he say he is honest in ALL his dealings if he is illegally in the country and how can the man who regularly break the speed limit say the same thing?

Are you talking a moral of their own?

30th Aug, 2014 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Immigrant Illegal Mexican Is Bishop Mormon My

I understand the concern of the OP but I'm afraid that most of us fall short in fulfilling or living up to each one of the Articles of Faith. By the other hand, I understand the issues that might arise with regards to counseling members about dishonesty, etc.

30th Aug, 2014 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant

I'm talking about my own understanding of the word "honesty." To me, honesty means always telling the truth. Thus, if I admit my wrong-doing, then I am honest. If you are looking for Bishops who are perfect, then you won't find any. The Prophet Joseph Smith said that Jesus Christ was the only perfect man who ever lived.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

My Mormon Bishop Is Mexican Illegal Immigrant - Page 2

Name: BrotherR

Comments: Mormons have been helping immigrants for a long time and I don't mind if they capture the good god fearing ones around them but I can't sit well with someone who is in my country illegally and yet is my leader telling me I should obey the laws of the land, that just does not make any sense.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: My Mormon Bishop Is A Mexican Illegal Immigrant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,