Giant scar on Jupiter spotted by Aussie stargazer (Reuters)

Giant "scar" Jupiter Spotted Aussie Stargazer - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Jul, 2009 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Space/Astronomy
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Giant "scar" on Jupiter spotted by Aussie stargazer (Reuters)

Giant 'scar" on Jupiter spotted by Aussie stargazer (Reuters)
Space / Astronomy Related News

Reuters - A large comet or asteroid has slammed into the Jupiter, creating an impact site the size of Earth, pictures by an Australian amateur astronomer show.
Source: Yahoo! News: Space/Astronomy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Giant
A Friend

Reuters stargazer Aussie spotted Jupiter scar Giant

I would like to know more about jupiter. I think the only way we can know more is to send a manned ship to one of its moons to build a base on it. This way we can design and send various instruments into the gas giant and learn more about it.

21st Jul, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Giant "scar" on Jupiter spotted by Aussie stargazer (Reuters) UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Thank God for Jupiter,
without which objects like this would be entering our atmosphere on a much more regular basis, and life as we know it would cease to exist.

Jupiter, fortunately, is the landfill of the Solar System.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Giant
A Friend

Reuters stargazer Aussie spotted Jupiter scar Giant

With the gravity well it produces I think you are right there. I believe that is why it has soo many moons too. It captures the bigger stuff.

> TOPIC: Giant "scar" on Jupiter spotted by Aussie stargazer (Reuters)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,