Rasputin Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Looks like Raputin has been naughty. Never - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Oct, 2014 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2014 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Rasputin Introduction - Page 3

I am sorry. I-I don't understand. I don't know those people. I just got here a few days ago. Is there something wrong with my posts? Are they not constructive enough? If so, please tell me. I don't want to write bad posts. I want to set a good example by making many constructive posts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2014 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Rasputin

Your Posts are constructive, do feel free to carry on as you were going, if they aren't you will see them edited and if they are really bad one of the Moderators will tell you about it here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Rasputin, you unsubscribed from our Newsletters and as per our Terms your Membership has been suspended.

international QUOTE (newsletter)
Membership Terms:

There is absolutely no problem if you wish to unsubscribe from these Newsletters but if you do or tag this Email as spam then your Membership will be either suspended or deleted as per the terms of your Registration. To delete your account: login and go to "My Controls" And there is a delete option on the left menu.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Rasputin

Was the Newsletter a requirement for forum membership? If so, how do I re-enable it?

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rasputin

Rasputin, I believe Persephone already answered that with the quote. If you have doubts you can also read the community rules. Really, that was all agreed to before you registered unless you just skipped it over.

Have a look over Suspended / Banned Members but as a start you will have to update your Email address with a new one that is actively used because if there are any bounces you can be suspended again.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Rasputin Introduction

Sorry.

international QUOTE
There is absolutely no problem if you wish to unsubscribe from these Newsletters...

I got confused by this part, and I thought the suspended membership was just a suspension from the Newsletters rather than the forum as a whole.

I've reactivated the Newsletter. Would it be possible to get the Role-playing Game status back or do I need to do another 30 constructive posts?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction - Page 3

Rasputin, I've put you back to a regular member. Its up to JB when he is on to check this and put you back to RPGer status. Just make sure your email is always up to date because the mail servers try to keep everything running smoothly with other mail servers.

international QUOTE
Would it be possible to get the Role-playing Game status back or do I need to do another 30 constructive posts?

There isn't any specific steps for this but it might show good on your part when JB checks. wink.gif

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2014 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Rasputin Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

laugh.gif Looks like Raputin has been naughty. Never mind that you're forgiven now so come join in another Role-playing Game you might like: Love & Life Bytes Drama Role-playing Game we need one more to begin. But warning: this is only drama no super hero stuff.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rasputin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,