Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 14 of 30

"Now that's creepy. This place - Page 14 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Nov, 2014 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 14

I think we may be able to climb up and over the broken part of the bridge and head on over to the next part. The top section of the bridge I still intact it is just the rails that are missing. We could also run and leap the six foot gap too.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2014 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"Yeah, but if we had rope then when someone falls... If they do fall then they won't go 'splat' on whatever is down there."

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I do have parachute cord if that helps tie people together so that they do not fall as easy but it is hard on the falling body.

6th Nov, 2014 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Page 14 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Looking at Assassin in a weird way she says, "Don't you have rope? That bridge should be nothing to cross, its only 6 feet across. I'm sure we could just run up and jump across."

7th Nov, 2014 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"I do but I was just testing you guys to see if you noticed." Assassin chuckles and then takes a hold of the rope Rasputin set and jumps across.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2014 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Welcome to the other side Assassin. Now lets get to exploring this side and see where it leads us. We still need to find those doors that these keys go to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2014 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 14

"Uh-huh" Is all Krusten says in reply to Assassin.

She continues to other side of the bridge bit wonders why there aren't any bat droppings.

7th Nov, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 14

"Now that's creepy. This place gets stranger each time. What does this mean?" He looks concerned as he points to the images.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,