Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 18 of 30

Looks like they did not want to shoot me so - Page 18 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Dec, 2014 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
2nd Dec, 2014 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 18

Out of Character: Not sure about my situation, its the exact opposite of where Assassin would find himself but that just might be the whole idea of the test - if a test is what this is. unsure.gif

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Now this is different, not only are powers back for this 'test' but we are placed in a situation that we don't even know why we are there... Must be like those matrix movies.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yeah I feel it is a test that will test us like none we have seen before.

5th Dec, 2014 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Page 18 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I got a 58! So at least I'll get to know what this place is about.

In Character: Krusten takes a deep breath and tries to act blonde to find out where she is now.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Looks like I am about to be shot. I doubt I can rush at them and kill any quick. Hmmmm What to do.

6th Dec, 2014 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Of course I have to get a high number like 72 but luckily my charisma is 77 so I'm saved! wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 18

Out of Character: Thank goodness I got through that or Assassin might have peed his pants. Actually its the first time I paid attention to my charisma, good thing its a high number.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 18

Looks like they did not want to shoot me so I have a chance of taking them. I rolled low so that is real good for my speed.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,