Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 26 of 30

Krusten looks back at Assassin with the same - Page 26 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Feb, 2015 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 26

Seems that they or it does not like my actions. Maybe try something different. Wonder what will happen if I go back to the cell.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Assassin looks at Krusten to see is she is also hearing this. He has so many questions but he wonders if he is wasting time asking but he decides to ask anyway.

6th Feb, 2015 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Krusten gives Assassin back the eyes of amazement. She wonders how much of this is real and if they are in some kind of imaginative world.

8th Feb, 2015 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Page 26 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"This might be a computer or something. Should we try to get Shifter in here or leave him to discover what's at the other end?" Then it hits him, "We don't know what's happening with Shifter. Maybe you should take a look Krusten, you have super speed!"

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2015 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

This is all interesting. Like rats in a maze they or it wants us to do just certain actions. Then reward us if we do it correctly. I will head back to the room the others are in.

9th Feb, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Just as Krusten agrees with Assassin and rises to go find Shifter she sees him coming back to the room. "Looks like I won't have to do that, here he is coming back now."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2015 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 26

Assassin looks at Shifter and Krusten, did the voice just say "Your species?" He sits back and breathes a sigh not knowing what to expect. "Is this an abduction?"

11th Feb, 2015 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 26

Krusten looks back at Assassin with the same surprised look he has on his face. She shakes her head and breathes a big sigh while murmuring, "We're doomed."

+  « First of 30 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,