Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 28 of 30

Out of Character: The thing is if they wanted - Page 28 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Feb, 2015 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2015 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 28

Yeah this is interesting that the people or things that are watching us holding us has been stalking us well.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: We already knew they were stalking us because they had all our info from the package and the symbols in the cave fit our description, remember that?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2015 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

If tis guy or creature is the reason we have our abilities then why go through all the trouble of corralling us into this cell and then questioning our intentions? I think they or it is trying to get some type of information that they do not have.

19th Feb, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Page 28 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: But with the kind of power they have and the knowledge they already have about us what else could they possibly want to know?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2015 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

That is something that has yet to be revealed to us. I know I am not liking this game right now.

20th Feb, 2015 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: laugh.gif What's the matter Kntoran, the game is not 'shifting' in your direction.

In Character: Krusten begins to wonder if this is what an alien abduction is like and if it is true that this creature really gave her the powers she has now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2015 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 28

Out of Character: Th egame is fine I am enjoying it, it is my character that is not enjoying it. *smile*

In Character: The person or person holding us can do as they wish but I would have preferred face to face talks.

21st Feb, 2015 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 28

Out of Character: The thing is if they wanted to kill us they could have easily done that already and we have not been hurt in anyway its more of a control issue where they want to be in control of what we decide or where we go... Strange.

+  « First of 30 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,