Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 4 of 30

Yeah I think stopping about a mile away is - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Sep, 2014 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
24th Sep, 2014 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 4

Krusten catches Rasputin performing a show of his powers,

"Wow, you're like a ghost! What else can you do?"

She immediately felt jealous silently, compared with her powers that was something that could be really useful.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Yes, I think the keys go to doors that we will have to unlock and see what is behind them. I say we all go as a group and then decide how we are going to open the doors once we are there and can see what is around. Lets get in my car and had that way.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

"That's it." Rasputin considered his talent at throwing things more of a skill rather than a power. "Alright, we'll go to the building together. But, I'll enter alone. Unless you really want to get blown up..." He waited for Shifter to lead the way to this car.

25th Sep, 2014 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Page 4 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I put that Assassin will like to come out a mile before the actual place so he can recon the area first.

In Character: Talking to Rasputin, "That is amazing but how do you use it lets say in a combat situation?"

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Rasputin grinned. "That's easy. You don't get hit by bullets and other stuff if they pass through you, now do you?"

25th Sep, 2014 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

In Character: Looking kind of confused Assassin comments, "But you're not that way all the time and you can't think faster than a bullet right?"

Then he makes his way out of Shifter's car and off the road.

Out of Character: I'm thinking to check out the road on the way up and the entrance to the cave to see if anyone is waiting for us. Cool? But it will only work if Shifter waits because just driving up there is like an announcement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 4

Rasputin shrugs. "Bullets don't just come after you. Someone has to pull out a gun, aim it, then pull the trigger. That usually provides all the time I need."

Out of Character: Fine by me.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

Yeah I think stopping about a mile away is great to allow us some time to recon the area. The shifter will stop the car after pulling off to the side of the road. He will watch the Assassin as he heads off into the woods to recon. The shifter will ask light speed to watch his car as he does a aerial recon. The shifter will walk to the center of the road where he shifts into an eagle and takes wing to scout the area before we all drive in.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,