Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 8 of 30

Krusten crawls back to where she came and - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Oct, 2014 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 8

"Good idea. Maybe we could destroy the machine or something so we can use our powers? Otherwise, I'll just go in without powers. I guess..."

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2014 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Assassin looks on wondering what is causing this. He overhears the conversation but can't come up with answers himself. Not sure what to do he simply says,

"Let me see if my vision will work..."

10th Oct, 2014 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Krusten moves closer to the others,

"I don't feel any sense of danger... But then again maybe my powers aren't working but they should be since I'm all the way here."

Then without think much Krusten attempts something crazy, she uses her super speed to run into the cave and then run back out only just enough that she can test it for herself to see if it isn't a 'man' thing.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2014 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

I think this is going to be something we all will have to go in together to get it all sorted out as normal humans. Maybe we can figure out or find what it blocking the super powers and turn it off or destroy it so we can once again use them without fail.

12th Oct, 2014 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

In Character: Seeing that its a waste of time to fight against whatever is stopping the powers Assassin says,

"We need to enter this place normally its obvious whatever is causing this to happen is bigger than us, probably could have already killed us too."

Then looking at Rasputin,

"Did you find anything in those buildings that might give us some clues?"

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Nope, just a trap by one of the doors and a bunch of empty space." Rasputin starts walking toward the cave. "Meet [ya] all inside."

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 12th Oct, 2014 - 6:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 8

international QUOTE
(No set for now because of not enough money to buy one)

Out of Character: Felipe, when you create your character you start out with FREE sets based upon your Intelligence. If you didn't pick out your free set yet, then now may be a good time to pick one out. The Business Set will give you a Credit Card with a spending limit of $15,000, which should be more than enough for a taxi. (Course, the set also gives you your own sports car, so a taxi shouldn't even be needed.)

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 12th Oct, 2014 - 2:48pm

12th Oct, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

Krusten crawls back to where she came and then rises slowly to get her bearings,

"I'm not doing that again!"

She looks at the others also feeling hopeless about the situation,

"Should we just walk in? Are we really defenseless about this? Who says we have to be here even?

She becomes noticeably angry as she speaks.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,