Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 10 of 30

Krusten relays the info from Rasputin to Assassin - Page 10 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2014 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 30 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
17th Oct, 2014 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 10

Krusten holds her hands to her face and shakes her head. Then placing her hands at her side she says,

"I can't believe we came all the way here and because of not having a flash light we can't explore more. Now I know why Batman always had his utility belt!"

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2014 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I'm lucky JB didn't update the game yet.

Assassin scratches his head, "I guess we're being taught some sort of lesson about being too dependent on using our powers?"

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The shifter returns to the cave area. He will park his car away from the front of the buildings where they can still get to it if they have to in a hurry. "Ok people I have four flashlights for us to use. Light speed, Assassin here you go where is the ghost?" The shifter puts the other items he purchased in his back pack and puts the back pack on. Taking hold of the remaining two flashlights he heads towards the cave again. "Ok are we ready to see what is in here?"

20th Oct, 2014 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"Thank you Shifter, kind of feeling odd knowing that a simple thing like a flashlight is keeping us back from our mission."

Krusten feels regret about not preparing herself properly.

20th Oct, 2014 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

"Oh great" Assassin takes one of the flashlights and looks at it as though he does not know how to use it. He never had to use a flashlight before so it was an odd moment.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2014 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Your both welcome. Now go see what you can find inside as I wait to see what our ghostly friend has found.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2014 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG - Page 10

"What the hell is that?" Assassin says to himself but he's pretty sure he said it loud enough for Krusten to hear. He looks around for any object he can throw in that direction to make sure it isn't something or someone waiting for him.

22nd Oct, 2014 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 10

Krusten relays the info from Rasputin to Assassin and from Assassin to the others. She never saw herself as going from 'lightspeed' to word of mouth. It was crummy not having her powers and she was determined to string up whomever was responsible.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,