Saudis Do Not Want To Increase Oil - Page 3 of 4

I was listening to NPR yesterday and they - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jun, 2008 - 7:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Bush fails...
23rd Jun, 2008 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Saudis Do Not Want To Increase Oil - Page 3

If the US can tell people to stop buying Cuban cigars then they can do so with foreign oil too, but they won't because they love having associates in the Middle East who buy expensive jets and military hardware from us. Someone has to earn their pocket change on the side right?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Oil Increase Want Not Saudis

Yes one does have to look at the entire trade market and see how it balances. Why drill here because it is more expensive but the high oil price might encourage this to happen sooner then later.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

23rd Jun, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Saudis Do Not Want To Increase Oil History & Civil Business Politics

I was trying to find out what the price of gas is in Saudi Arabia but all I got was an old listing from 2005 on CNN. Anyone knows? I would like to find out to see if the Saudis treat their citizens the way Congress is treating ours.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

23rd Jun, 2008 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Oil Increase Want Not Saudis

Here is a price list for all the countries. You will have to convert the monetary system.

2007 listing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline_usage_and_pricing

I am unsure on this one but I have a head ache today so maybe some one else will make sense of this.

https://fuelpricehike.wordpress.com/

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Saudis Do Not Want To Increase Oil
A Friend

Oil Increase Want Not Saudis

That is very interesting that Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other OPEC countries are selling gas to their own people for less than $1 US a gallon. I guess if you have it flaunt it. It will be interesting to see what happens if the US decided to stop buying from foreign nations.

Oh yeah I forgot we can not do that be cause we are so dependant on them.

24th Jun, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Yes it does seem that if Canada the States started pumping more oil for just our own use things would change. Even if the change is that the rest slow down production to keep the price up. makes one ponder what promises were made to them by our Governments not to do this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Saudis Not Want Increase Oil - Page 3

I am not sure I want to know what promises were made by my government. I know it would just make me more angry at my government.

25th Jun, 2008 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

Saudis Not Want Increase Oil Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I was listening to NPR yesterday and they were discussing this topic. One commentator stated that Saudi Arabia is less concerned about whether or not the U.S. implements conservation measures and imports less oil because the Asians, China in particular, are increasing their oil consumption to make up the difference.
That said, they also discussed the fact that while the Saudi's do not care much about our oil consumption they DO care about the U.S. role in protecting the gulf area. They depend on the U.S. to protect their oil. That factor carries more clout that anything. As long as the U.S. is a military super power and can/will protect their interests they will at least try to keep our interests in the forefront.
So what do you all think about that?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Saudis Do Not Want To Increase Oil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,