Happy New Year 2015

Happy Year 2015 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2015 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
30th Dec, 2015 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2015

Happy New Year 2015

For some of our Members in time zones ahead of us today marks the countdown to 2015. Some people like to plan new year resolutions and set goals. Please tell us how you started the new year and how you spent "Old Year's Night" / "New Year's Eve".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Year Happy

New Years Eve Stampede Kills 35 On Shanghais Bund Tourist Strip

The stampede occurred in a waterfront area in central Shanghai, official Chinese government television CCTV America reported on its website. It quoted online media company Sina News as saying that masses of crowds in Chen Yi Square on the Bund led to the stampede. It said authorities were working to rescue and aid the wounded. (Editing by Howard Goller)

Source

1st Jan, 2015 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2015 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy new year everyone. The Chinese didn't have a good start but I'll hope that's not an omen for what the new year brings. I'm so sleepy, need to go and sleep some more.

1st Jan, 2015 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Year Happy

I just got up after a long night of partying. I feel like if its morning time and I now have to get in the groove again. Anyways just me babbling on a keyboard - Happy New Year!

2nd Jan, 2015 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Year Happy

Happy new year to everyone. I hope you can keep your goals and new year resolutions. I never seem to keep them after the first two weeks but I'll try it.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Happy New Year 2015

There was so much fireworks near our home that it was getting to me and I had to yell at a few stupid kids throwing fire crackers on the ground. When they heard me say the cops were coming they ran off so I didn't have the best start to the new year but at least it quieted down enough for me to get some sleep.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2015 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Happy Year 2015

Happy new year to everyone here. I will like to thank the owners of this site for providing a great place to talk about the issues of everyday life. I feel like I can learn something every time I come and hope to learn more here in 2015. As for how I spent the new year... It started with a late night dinner at a restaurant and ended back home around 2am. Slept in until noon, had lunch and then put on the TV. After a night like that I kind of want to have quiet time the next day.

5th Jan, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Happy Year 2015 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

We had a night of partying that I really can't tell you how it ended other than being back at home in my bed with half my clothes on and the other half missing. Maybe I got mugged on the way home laugh.gif.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Happy New Year 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,