Matrix Reloaded and the Bible

Matrix Reloaded Bible - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 21st May, 2003 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Is there a religious reference in the Matrix that refers to the Bible?
13th May, 2003 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Have you ever hear of the Wolfe files? Its something like the funny side of X-files. A reporter goes out and finds all the weird stuff out there. Well in this one a precher compare Matrix to the Bible and Christ?

From the Wolfe Files:

Is The Matrix saga a retelling of the story of Christ? Can we take it any more seriously than Elvis evangelists, ministers of the Church of Beer or a mock religion devoted to filmmaker Ed Wood?
https://ts.go.com/bk?bs=1&bj=2155271&bu=492...4433&bt=9401350

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2003 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Bible the Reloaded Matrix

Matrix

Nah, I am not desperate to see any movie :smile.gif

From Deseret News:

HUNDREDS OF 'MATRIX' FANS TURN OUT FOR 3 A.M. SHOW
While most Utahns were snoring and snoozing, perhaps sleep-walking, in the wee
hours of Thursday morning, a restless and REM-deprived group was up watching a
Keanu Reeves flick.
https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...33295%2C00.html

Post Date: 15th May, 2003 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Matrix Reloaded and the Bible RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

i am not going to watch any movie at 3am its crazy but the preacher's view is more crazy

19th May, 2003 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Matrix

I am yet still to go and see this movie, but it seems enticing...

From CNN:

'MATRIX' SEQUEL NO. 2 DEBUT OF ALL TIME

The sci-fi thriller "The Matrix Reloaded" sold $93.3 million worth of tickets
in its first weekend of release across North America -- the No. 2 debut of all
time behind "Spider-Man," according to studio estimates issued Sunday. https://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/...reut/index.html

19th May, 2003 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

Just as I posted above I got this in my inbox :smile.gif

Does the US have to make a buck off of everything and spam you while doing it? :smile.gif

Post Date: 19th May, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

thats funny. come to think about it i don't remember ever wearing shades but if i do i guess i will start with a matrix one smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2003 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded the Bible

Matrix

I bought a pair of shades some time ago and it looks like the Matrix brand, it is cool, but I can tell you... I still can't leap in the air while doing a flip and land in a jujitsu stance.

21st May, 2003 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Reloaded the Bible Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG

Matrix

What about that woman in the USA who killed her landlord because 'In the Matrix there are lots of killings' :smile.gif There also other two cases, one of a teenager in Virginia who wear a coat just like the star on the movie and got a gun similar to the one in the movie, went to his basement and shot his father 7 times, went upstairs and shot his mother twice. Both were killed.  :(

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Matrix Reloaded and the Bible

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.