Bad Gun Handling

Bad Gun Handling - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Mar, 2015 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2015 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Bad Gun Handling

2 IDIOTS 1 GUN SHOP: Police Officer Suing Gun Store After Shooting Off His Own Finger [VIDEO]
US Gun Related News

A former Kentucky police officer is suing a local gun store after he shot his finger off inside the store in a case of bad gun handling vs. Horrible gun handling - plus a complete lack of personal responsibility. According to a civil lawsuit, former Glasgow police officer Darrell Smith went to Barren Outdoors and asked to see a .380 caliber handgun. An employee removed the gun from under the counter and handed it to Smith without checking to see if the gun was loaded. Smith then takes the gun, likewise failing to check if the weapon was loaded, and...
Source

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Handling Gun Bad

Even though both guys were silly to not check the gun it is still the gun shop owner that has to make sure the gun is not loaded. Why would you hand a loaded weapon to a customer anyway?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

3rd Mar, 2015 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Bad Gun Handling History & Civil Business Politics

Now this was an officer are they not trained in gun safety?

First thing they teach you is if any one hands you a gun is make sure you do not point it at someone. Second check safety is on and gun is unloaded. I guess he forgot his basics, complacency though high exposer to a weapon can do that.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

12th Mar, 2015 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Handling Gun Bad

Unlucky day but for me he does have a case to sue. Yes, he should have been more careful but he was in the mind of looking at a gun not wondering if it is armed.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

24th Mar, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Handling Gun Bad

I guess that just proves you should never let your guard down and always respect a gun and assume the other person is unwise and has made a mistake in their handling procedure. Still a sad thing to happen to any one.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

24th Mar, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Bad Gun Handling

If the guy (Customer) was truly an experienced gun handler then it would have been second nature for him to automatically check if the gun was loaded. Its this way for me, I always check - automatically.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Bad Gun Handling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,