Rok Solo 2 - Page 3 of 3

Solo 2 Is Closed In the continued effort to - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jan, 2011 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about Solo 2?
  Best online game I ever played!       0.00%
  Very good, recommended       100.00%
  I like it about the same as other RPGs       0.00%
  It is OK, but not my style       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Use this one thread for both Support and Rants
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2
A Friend

Rok Solo 2 - Page 3

I think the way it is is good right now JB. I have through trial and error seen what I can and cannot do. I think with low level you have to choose your battles carefully and if you choose correctly you live to fight again. Being low level is just another word for you will die easy. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Solo Rok

Actually the game does have a quest side to it, but it was never developed by the original designers, so seeing that I do a bit of coding I was thinking of introducing it. This is also optional, in other words you can take up the quest if you want extra experience, it will not be introduced as a 'have to'.

I also have to get images for the various creatures, but that will take some time for sure.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2
A Friend

Rok Solo 2 Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Yes Quests are something fun to do. I think that will be a nice addition. I know the images for the creatures will take awhile but I am sure you will get it done. I like the looks of everything.

4th Jan, 2011 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Solo Rok

Solo 2 Is Closed

In the continued effort to downsize things that were not really used much we are taking this offline as well.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rok Solo 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,