Lazarus Support - Page 2 of 2

Thanks for pointing that out. I disabled that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Oct, 2008 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Jul, 2008 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support - Page 2

I appreciate you letting me know as I know that some people join to cheat their own accounts into winning. Usually besides IP, I also track patterns and alliances, for instance do the same IPs attack each other? Do the same IPs always come on at the same times or just after one another, so it is not about IPs alone, but patterns.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2008 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Support Lazarus

Name: Shadow

Comments: Hi, I think something is messed up with the game code. I have used the attack function to bribe peasants on about 2 or 3 occasions today, according to the attack screen I was successful in my attempts and it stated "x" amount of peasants left and joined me. Unfortunately, when I return to "home" it doesn't show the new peasants that I had just bribed added to my peasants counts. I have tried refreshing and logging out and logging back in, but no change in the numbers....thanks!

24th Oct, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Thanks for pointing that out. I disabled that and the bribe soldiers option, since both of those should not have been in Lazarus anyway because loyalties are very set in Jerusalem already.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lazarus Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,