Lazarus Rants - Page 2 of 2

No, this is not the right Thread, you want - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Feb, 2010 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th Oct, 2008 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants - Page 2

There is less than a couple hours left and I see that Bamipru probably thought that he would just let himself sail through with a high worth, but I have changed that by saving up for attack. I am hoping to bring him to his news within the last few minutes.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2009 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Rants Lazarus

Halloween Is Here

Halloween is around the corner, anyone here willing to TRY and take over my armies for supremacy over the undead?

20th Jan, 2010 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It seems like I will go unchalleneged in Lazarus again although there is 23 days left so we will see.

international QUOTE
Current Status

Raising of the Dead (Public, round 43)  Ends in 23 days, 12 hours
4 turns every 10 mins ~ 100 reserves ~ 500 credit addon
14 players joined this game: 2 online, 0 attacking

1st  kittyball  Vampire  $601,500
2nd  GameMaster  Vampire  $660,500
3rd  Jeremy  Werewolf  $321,000
4th  Lareth  Werewolf  $145,000
5th  slash  Vampire  $86,500
6th  Tuus  Werewolf  $25,000
7th  Imhotep  Werewolf  $25,000
8th  Matador  Vampire  $25,000
9th  Morbid  Vampire  $25,000
10th  Wanezza  Vampire  $0
11th  jack  Human  $0
12th  Drakulus  Vampire  $0
13th  Lani  Vampire  $0
14th  gaara  Human  $0

6th Feb, 2010 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rants Lazarus

JB in Lazarus - Rise of the Undead I have 1,265,454, but no way to spend it because of the restrictions on vampires. As a vampire, it seems I have to depend on finding solders during Explore the Land, and it doesn't help that vampires can't build. What are the benefits of being a vampire, and what can I use my money for?
I hope this is the right thread. unsure.gif

6th Feb, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Rants Lazarus

No, this is not the right Thread, you want Lazarus Support: Source 2 this is RANTS - this Thread is where you boast about how well your army is doing in the game.

As it clearly states in the first Post:

international QUOTE (JB)
Players of Lazarus can Rant about their victories, defeats and resolutions here. This Thread is NOT for support.

Please take the time to read before you Post.

Now since you already asked it, did you even read the Lazarus Rules Thread which clearly outlines the Pros and Cons of each Character type? Source 6

Rather off topic, but...
I have said this before... Each box above contains ALL the necessary links for each MMORPG, please read through ALL and you will find your questions have already been answered, in most cases by me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lazarus Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,