What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? - Page 4 of 6

I was thinking of going further back with - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Sep, 2013 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
14th Sep, 2013 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? - Page 4

Krusten, if you started a game I would be in. I'm a new player to any kind of Dungeons & Dragons, (Besides video games), so simple would be good for me.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

GM Be Should Like Players What

Thank you for your interest. You're new so I don't know how consistent you'll be but once I do start I will expect every player to be active. If I get someone else interested then I will see if its enough to start some threads about it.

14th Sep, 2013 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I would be consistent, probably able to post 2 or 3 times a day, maybe more, if the game moves that fast. I hope you can get more people and get a game going.

15th Sep, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 GM Be Should Like Players What

I will most likely be going with the [Original] Dungeons & Dragons Rules which are different from the regular Dungeons & Dragons or Advance Dungeons & Dragons that you know now. Combat and many of the attributes are simplified.

15th Sep, 2013 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

GM Be Should Like Players What

Sounds good to me. If you posted a scenario, I'm sure others would join. There are only 2 games going right now, Advance Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition, and a Pathfinder game.

15th Sep, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM?

I can't just start it in the Member Wars board, I have to wait til I get more dedicated players interested in it here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like Should Be GM - Page 4

When you say "Original" Is that the basic set you're talking about or earlier versions from two threads I just added?

15th Sep, 2013 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like Should Be GM Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I was thinking of going further back with this one: Dungeons & Dragons: "Men & Magic" (Good post by the way), but I don't know I may go with the red box set because that has rules for more advanced characters and more people might know about it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: What Players Like? Should I Be A GM?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,