Text RPG Character Creator - Page 8 of 23

More Avatars More were added for Game Master's - Page 8 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2015 - 1:39am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 38 78 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2015 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 8

Tired Old Man says...

Not Really A Bug But...

If you create a Character and do not at lease fill in the Character's Name and proceed to go straight to change the Avatar then you will be denied access. This is because the Text Role-playing Game Creator needs a Character Name to work with during creation. To prevent this I have added in the name of the Member as the Character Name by default. This of course is changed by you as you update the fields.

Post Date: 19 April 2018 - 9:39 pm / Post ID: #

Sun Tzu Quote "It is the rule in war, if our forces are ten to the enemy's one, to surround him; if five to one, to attack him; if twice as numerous, to divide our army into two." -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Post Date: 2nd May, 2015 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Krusten

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

JB, I read where you said that the fields in our profile that contain Role-playing Game info will be deleted but I'm wondering... Where can I store characters I may want to use later that aren't in any current games? For instance I had a character created for Brucconero's and Kittenpunk's game and I may want to reuse those at some point.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 8 Creator Character RPG Text

Tired Old Man says...

This is something I considered might come up and that is why I created a way that multiple Characters could be created for one game (One Thread). Therefore if you used this Thread to create two Characters you can store them there. I will be the temporary 'GM' over them until you found a game where you could use them.

Now, that brings me to the next task - allowing for multiple Characters. Although the system is already in place I now have to add code to:

1. Check if you have one or more Characters for an Role-playing Game .
2. Give you an option to create more than one Character or use a current Character.

I will make an announcement when its done but will hold off deleting the Profile's Role-playing Game fields until I've made the transition.

Post Date: 4th May, 2015 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Tired Old Man says...

All Active Text Role-playing Game Characters

Now you can see all the Characters created using the Text Role-playing Game Creator: Here. Note: Only certain Role-playing Games use the Creator and not all Players use it either so not all current Characters are shown.

Post Date: 5th May, 2015 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Krusten

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Editing Editing

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

Thank you JB I created a character here and moved over the old info for my rogue character named "Krusten".

Post Date: 6th May, 2015 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2

Novice / Confused
Character Sheet
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Page 8 Text RPG Character Creator

The Slacker says...

How will a player manage two characters in one game if there is only one avatar and character name for each post?

Post Date: 10th May, 2015 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 8

Tired Old Man says...

I have not fully worked out the dynamics yet but basically you will have an order in which Characters are shown with one as "Primary". Also in your Posts it will indicate you are managing two Characters.

Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)
Game Coder
Administrator

Game Master
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 8

Tired Old Man says...

More Avatars

More were added for Game Master's and Exclusively Female giving a wider range of 'feeling' for your Posts.

Soon I will work on the items for each part of the body as well as styles.

Guest please SHARE: "Text RPG Character Creator" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Text RPG Character Creator, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Text RPG Character Creator is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

RPG Info

Latest Game Topics

Highlights

Embedded Dice Support: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 15th Mar, 2018 - 7:51pm
Justice League: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Staple 12th Feb, 2018 - 1:19am
Romance In Role-playing Games: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By DarkScribe 30th Dec, 2017 - 9:46pm
RPG Marching Order: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 30th Dec, 2017 - 8:27pm
Using Alignment In Role-Playing Games: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 10th Sep, 2017 - 3:10am
Text RPG Creator's Gems: Gems enable your Character to have special powers or enhancements. By KNtoran 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:08pm
Don't Break A New Player's Enthusiasm: Make sure to welcome those brand new Players wanting to get their Character created. By KNtoran 9th Sep, 2017 - 10:56pm
RPG Newsletters: This is a copy of the RPG Newsletters sent to your Email address. By JB 9th Sep, 2017 - 9:27pm
Kung Fu Yoga: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Factual 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:44am
Dependable Game Master / Dungeon Master: The root of the game is the Game Master. While Players contribute it is the GM that decides how it all pans out. By Txtrpg 31st Jan, 2016 - 2:34pm