If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer - Page 2 of 3

So, my alignment is complicated. Having been - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 
28th Feb, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer - Page 2

I know they don't get much love in the game, but I would want to be a monk. I think their abilities are really cool, and even if they don't come through mechanically in the game, I think in real life it would be awesome to be able to run super fast and jump super far. You'd be a superhero, but it would just be your inner skill not some magical (Temporary or dispellable) effect. I would imagine that I would look a lot like I do now. Long hair, thin but athletic build, tall and never concerned with fashion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer
A Friend

Adventurer Dragons and Dungeons Live Real Be You If

I am an engineer by training and inclination. I love the process of designing and creating things, especially things that benefit others, and have a strong interest in robotics.

With that in mind, I have to go with being an Artificer. Start up my own business producing magic items, work my way up to managing an army of constructs, some designed for personal benefit/defense, others wrights working to produce both magical and mundane things for sale of my own design, along with taking the principle work burden off of myself so other pursuits can be pursued.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer Reviews RPG & Card Board

So I read through these, including mine, and I realized none of the include alignment. What would be your alignment? And I have to think about this for me and how they define alignment in the game.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Adventurer Dragons and Dungeons Live Real Be You If

I've long estimated my own alignment as as NG, bordering on TN. I don't see that changing in transitioning to this new life on the Dungeons & Dragons planescape.

28th Feb, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Adventurer Dragons and Dungeons Live Real Be You If

I am definitely chaotic, and probably tend towards good or neutral. I only follow rules when it benefits me and generally expect others to behave in their own self-interest (Just look at our president). It makes it easier to accept that life isn't so bad when you realize that society is just a construct to tell us how to interact with each other and most people disregard it when it doesn't suit them. I do want to better the community I live in, so I think I fall into good on that spectrum, but I rarely act on those intentions. I usually let it fall to somebody else. I guess it comes down to whether you assign an aligment based on ideals or actions. According to my ideals I am CG, but my actions probably say more CN.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would say I'm Neutral Good. It's important for me to help others in any way I can. I'm more about good being done than the law being followed. I don't frequently disobey the law though, knowing the possible consequences. I live within the framework of our established society but feel that the spirit of the law is more important than the letter of the law.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Be Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer - Page 2

I guess I am kind of a odd ball because I view my Alignment as Lawful Good with very neutral tendencies. So somewhere between TN and LG if that makes any sense.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If You Be Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

So, my alignment is complicated. Having been in the Army and in the types of units I was in I tend to do what is needed to succeed. I guess you could say I have a Machiavellian outlook on life. So, the philosophical question of the day is, does the end justify the means? I think the answer is yes, but only to a limited degree. Saying that, I guess I'm NG to TN with a tendency to do whatever is needed in the cause of good.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: If You Could Be A Real Live Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,