Seraphina Introduction

Seraphina Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 207
Flag Posts: 1,342
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 10.7%
[+] Gain: 104.81 FP
Charm: 29

Seraphina Introduction

Looked like a nice place to play games but what helped me make the decision to push the register button was its ease of use on my mobile, I can't seem to get that elsewhere for Play By Post. Anyway, I'm fairly seasoned in Dungeons & Dragons but like role-playing and not just moving from one action to another. I hope my introduction was good enough to allow me entry.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th May, 2015 - 1:09am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Seraphina

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Seraphina Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you Horde. I not too long ago asked if I could join one of the games and if I'm allowed in then I will make sure I'm dedicated.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th May, 2015 - 1:09am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Seraphina

Welcome. Of course you'll be allowed. I think the game you're referring to is managed by Kntoran and he lets everyone play his games so long as their characters are approved first. Later if you want you can also come join in World of Medieval.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th May, 2015 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Seraphina Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seraphina

Welcome to the games Seraphina. I saw your post and responded. Remember to start your character with max hit points. I have both a Advance Dungeons & Dragons game that is like the first edition and the 3.5 feel free to submit a character in each if you desire.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Seraphina Introduction
A Friend

Seraphina Introduction

Seraphina just letting you know that your character has been seen on the road. You should be in the game shortly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Seraphina Introduction

Kntoran, thank you for visiting my introduction and keeping me up to date.

Play by post, I don't know what World of Medieval is but after I get used to this place I'll inquire.

Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Seraphina Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Seraphina, I think you asked a question in the wrong thread (Icon's), I moved it to here: Source 5i for you so Kntoran can see it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Seraphina Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,