Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 90 of 174

Yes all ways roll there are more ways to do - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Jun, 2015 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 90

The Dice Master says...

Although this is up to Kntoran, please allow me to answer that, funny you should mention that because I already have this in place: GM Stats, however I will make it specific to a GM and his players so he can see at a glance who is doing what. I will then post an Update here: Text Role-playing Game Character Creator.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I can see some things an I have a pretty good imagination. But when some of the moves are vague to me I will ask for clarification. I do not need to always look at your character sheets to know your hit points, class or AC. I can say that normal movement at times needs to be specific.

29th Jun, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Dear Dungeon Master, how do you handle XP? Do you award it individually or as a party? Do you hand it out at the end of a quest or during?

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 90 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I hand out experience at the end of the quest as a whole of the party unless a person is not doing anything besides tagging along or a player is doing a lot more than others. But for the most part all experience will be shared as it is a team effort to get through the quest and to solve puzzles or traps.

If a person does something while separated from the group then that experience will be rewarded separately than the groups and the group will earn separate experience also during the same period. All in all it usually averages out.

2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

How come you've started to update the game in the leader thread instead of the main one, are we not making our actions good enough to move the game along?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did I do that That was my fault. I will move it. Thanks for letting me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2015 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 90

Healer says...

The reason I did not roll is because Faerydae does not have anything to heal with like bandages and the like described in the handbook. Should I still roll anyway?

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

Yes all ways roll there are more ways to do healing besides just bandages. You can always use part of a shift or other under clothing to act like a bandage. Most people do wear some sort of clothing under armor that can be used as bandages.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.