Alchyrogue Introduction

Alchyrogue Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Apr, 2016 - 11:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 208
Flag Posts: 904
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.0%
[+] Gain: 105.49 FP
Charm: 46

Alchyrogue Introduction

I am an old-hat to Play-by-Post (Play By Post) games, and came across this site from [another site], so decided to give it a try. I have played Dungeons & Dragons (Dungeons & Dragons) 3.5 and 5e, Pathfinder, Mutants and Masterminds, Eclipse Phase, and others. I enjoy all role playing games (Role-playing Games), but many of them lack depth and thought, with simple 'I hit X' kind of writing. I am hoping that this community will garner more immersive storytelling. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:15pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Alchyrogue

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Alchyrogue Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Alchyrogue! Thank you for telling us about your experience. Horde gave you the links to start but if you have any questions please do ask.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Alchyrogue

international QUOTE
I enjoy all role playing games (Role-playing Games), but many of them lack depth and thought
you will get that here but on your part I hope you can be active because we have seen many saying how experienced they are but don't tend to be very committed.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Alchyrogue

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. The main thread is a little overwhelming. I know it says if the post is open, you can create a character in any '... Create character… ' thread, but some of them are already 60 pages long, are they still looking for more characters?

Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Apr, 2016 - 8:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Alchyrogue Introduction

Hi Alchyrogue! The length of the page or number of pages is irrelevant as there is a system in place for Dungeon Masters to always accommodate new players so long as they have room. Horde gave you the link to find which games are taking on players: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?.

If you tell me the specific version and system you want to play I can find the exact thread for you to begin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Alchyrogue Introduction

Welcome Alchyrogue! I am currently in the Aericsteele's Traveller campaign. I think we can afford a new member, but we had some issues with consistent players in the past. If you are sure you can be active, you can check with our Dungeon Master, Aericsteele.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Alchyrogue Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

What are some of the options for Core Post to get more FP? I would like to create a character for another game, but I am 5 FP short. I am willing to be active on other boards/forums, but I just don't understand which are core. Is it everything that is not a joke, Role-playing Game, or the arcade?

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Alchyrogue Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,