Miraculix Introduction

Miraculix Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th May, 2015 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Miraculix Introduction
A Friend

Miraculix Introduction

Been playing pen-and-paper Role-playing Games for 25 years or so and have been looking for a web/cms platform to bring our home-brew Role-playing Game to the web,
Hoping to find some hints at this place.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Miraculix

Hi Miraculix! Thank you for your introduction. Maybe if you tell us more about what you had in mind I can assist. We do have facilities here, do you have players already or are you starting from scratch?

Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Miraculix Introduction
A Friend

Miraculix Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Actually, we are a team that has been playing together all the time. Initially Dungeons & Dragons and Advance Dungeons & Dragons, but the past 15 years mostly the home-brew.

My thoughts was to set up an Wordpress server, and hoped to find some plugins to enable us to manage:
* Character sheets
* Rules

Dungeon Master also need to keep track of
* Artifacts (Magic items)
* NPCs
* Adventure manuscripts
* Maps

Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Miraculix

Welcome. Wordpress is insecure. We already have a Text Role-playing Game Character Creator that can be customized to your system. You can input your stats as GM / as well as your players. Go to that link and click on any Character Sheet under an avatar or use the "Create Role-playing Game Character" Button. Is your home brew system based on Dungeons & Dragons?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Miraculix Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Miraculix

Well, rather inspired by Dungeons & Dragons.

Combat system and how magic works is very home-brew *smile* so that is why I am looking for setting up a private server where I can customise the back-end and forms that way I want to.

Any hints?

Reconcile Edited: Miraculix on 17th May, 2015 - 1:15pm

Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Miraculix Introduction

international QUOTE (Miraculix)
...customise the back-end and forms

What kind of input fields do you need? I can code them in if they are not covered in the Text Role-playing Game Creator. However, most general fields can hold any content and the GM has his private field on each Player as well. If you are looking for a script that makes fields for you then we do not offer that here. That will require your own server and script.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2015 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.4%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Miraculix Introduction

Dude there are loads of fields in the creator to hold info. I don't even use all of them. Is your game about creating fields or role-play? spock.gif The most important field is the post with your character's actions and rolls.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Miraculix Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,