Omnusi Introduction - Page 2 of 4

It's nothing, really. Thanks for inviting - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 5:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2015 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Omnusi Introduction - Page 2

Hello. There is a sudden push to run Role-playing Games here. While that's really good if you don't have players already secured then you could lend a hand to some of us who need it. Create a super hero and then I might let you know about my character's awesomeness. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Omnusi

Omnusi please let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the Community. I've read some of your Posts and they are very interesting.

There is a challenge ahead of you if you want to be in the Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game : your activity. It requires a 75% rating and you are only at 10.7% at the moment.

Also, this Thread: Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game Hangout is only for those listed in its description:
international QUOTE
This is ONLY for those who have created a Character and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the Support Thread for that Role-playing Game (If it blocks you from doing that then ask here).

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Omnusi Introduction
A Friend

Omnusi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

So, you're telling me that I can't play in your game because I haven't spam-responded to all the lovely posts threaded throughout the site when I, as a player/ veteran Dungeon Master who knows how to write and help grow out a game, really just came here to find new friends and adventures role-playing? How odd. I thought this site would value quality over quantity.

Oh, well, challenge accepted. I'd really like the opportunity to play with people like Krusten and KNtoran. I even want to play my lame little Aquawoman/mutant beaver police officer. I can wait and respond to everything I see in the meantime.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 2 Introduction Omnusi

Omnusim its not about your experience, I can see you are articulate - no doubt, its just about policy. This is like the red light scenario, you know - where you are driving, come to an intersection with a red light but there isn't anyone for miles as far as you can see therefore will you be justified in going straight through?

While others have worked hard to maintain an activity level I cannot justify just letting you 'in' with such little activity as that will be seen as unfair. You joined way back in May but only now decided to become active so that is your challenge if you want that Role-playing Game, there are many Role-playing Games here with no such rules.

Its also not about spamming, you could easily play other Role-playing Games til your activity picks back up and then request Role-playing Game Status which actually will give you access to many other Role-playing Games here that requires that status.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Omnusi Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Omnusi

I apologize for my outburst. It was disrespectful to the community and not at all at the level I hold myself to. I also wish to apologize to you, JB, directly. Your fingerprints and hard work are everywhere on this site, which is more alive than many other RP forums I've invested time into. I have no right to be critical of your policies. While I hold a high opinion of myself, I am not a special snowflake that should be granted unearned privileges. I will work hard to get to where I want to be, a top contributor and an asset to this site. And so again, I apologize and am ashamed of my outburst. My only wish is that this could have been handled with personal messaging instead of being immortalized upon my wall, but I shall consider that part of my penance.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Omnusi Introduction

Omnusi, nothing is lost and I am actually surprised by your man apologies which really are not necessary. I actually took in the satire of your Post rather than seeing it as an attack, your avatar added a nice touch to it as well. I took it this way because I have seen your writings elsewhere, had it been your opening Post you might have met the Moderators instead.
international QUOTE (Omnusi)
My only wish is that this could have been handled with personal messaging...

All Discussion here is public save for members who are Upgraded, even so you brought it up publicly so I merely answered you publicly. Many join but do not fully take in the terms. Feel free to look them over so you get a feel for what is allowed here and how the Community is administered: Constructive Posting Policy. We are all cultured thinkers here so this 'history' only shows how big you are and adds to your prominence in the Community. You will see that all the old heads have been here and aren't afraid to grow by it - this is not your usual online website as you will discover.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Omnusi Introduction - Page 2

Oh sorry, that is mostly my fault really. I didn't notice his activity was so low otherwise I wouldn't have invited him to create a super hero. I was looking at just his core posts and not the other so apologies to you both. sad.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Omnusi Introduction
A Friend

Omnusi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

It's nothing, really. Thanks for inviting me in the first place, and I look forward to getting my numbers up enough to play with you and the others. You'll see plenty of me, I assure you.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Omnusi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,