Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 4 of 5

I think that the original post, about the - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 3:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
A review of Kermit's game.
9th Jun, 2015 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 4

When they create a Character and Post in your game you will see their Character Avatar and a button right under called, "Character Sheet" So you can see it. In fact anyone can see it as all Characters are public. As Game Master you also have an Edit button at the bottom of their sheet that you can use to put your own notes on that Character or reminders for them. You should look over the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator Thread so you can better understand how it works and what is in the works.

Update: I have added the link to the Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Rule-set to the first Post of your Character Creation Thread.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2015 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

You should put a map in the first post of your game. It will give players an idea about your world and how prepared you are to see them through it.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review
A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am currently in the process to digitized my maps. It is a very long process.

The world have over 50 different city over vast piece of lands. The latest live group I started, about 2 years ago, they have explore about 25% of the world. The rest is unknown to them

We currently have two character ready to go and enter the world of Blackstrum. I would love to get one or two more. Any takers?

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Double posting merged.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

I think the game is moving smoothly so far and have no issues with the game play so far. We will see how encounters play out but so far soo good.

17th Jul, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

What a strange start to this morning. So, a moderator moves some posts from a game to an Introduction Thread that started to center around someone losing their aunt. As tragic as that might be, Support did nothing wrong - all that was done were some posts were moved. However, the reaction was puzzling - the Dungeon Master of this game started to post in many threads that he did not like how moderators did things and was leaving the site because he didn't like being talked down to? spock.gif In any case, sorry for anyone that invested time in this Role-playing Game but it is now closed.

17th Jul, 2015 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Just my 2 cents, I think it was the wrong thing. The post in question had a direct bearing on the game being played and required no intervention. It was pertinent information to both the players and the Dungeon Master that the individual will not be available for several sessions and to not wait in their post. How is that reason for the post to be moved?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review - Page 4

international QUOTE (Falrun)
The post in question had a direct bearing on the game being played and required no intervention.

The person not being able to attend had bearing, all the condolences that followed did not. That is why it was originally left for awhile, but then the follow on Posts started to focus on the person rather than the game and it needed to be moved. Posts after the fact could have still surrounded the game and as an off topic message they could have said that, but they were not. The same applies to if the person said, "I have a convention to attend so won't be here". Then you get responses like "Which convention is that?"

I think it is being taken personal because of the death. I can understand this if the message was out-rightly deleted, but this is not the case it was simply moved.

The proper place to put a person's activities, schedule and so forth is in their Introduction. This is why all involved are supposed to regular check that Board to know the happenings of those on the site or in this case - your players.

Even so, the reaction to the move was over the top and cannot be encouraged, or do you Falrun, thinking Support was wrong think the reaction was correct?

17th Jul, 2015 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I think that the original post, about the time being absent, should have been left. I had no issue with moving the follow on posts.

As the rules that I reviewed stated that anything directly impacting the game is okay, I don't think the original post should have been moved. Maybe copied to give the follow on posts context in their new home?

I do agree that the reaction was on the extreme side, but I also don't know what kind of history the poster may have had that would have lead up to his response.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,