Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 2 of 4

In the mean time Ibdman, you could work on - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2015 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
See the first Post of this Thread for instructions to play. This Thread is also for Questions & Support
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 2

Ok I made the changes and added the God ktorid. I was reading in the players handbook and while it does not say only the fighter gets weapon specialization I will defer to this being your game and your rules. I will work on a background story and get it posted soon.

Name: Rethal
Race: Human
5 ft 7 in tall 177 lbs with tan skin red hair and grey eyes
Alignment: neutral good
God: Ktorid God of nature
Ranger level: 1 Experience: 0
Strength: 17 +1/+1
Dexterity: 17 +2/+2/-3
Constitution: 16 +2
Intelligence: 15 +4
Wisdom: 16 +2 plus 2 1st and 2 2nd level spells
Charisma: 14 6 +1 +2

HP: 12
AC: 4/7/7

Armor: Studded leather

Weapons: THACO: 20
Long Sword/Scabbard
Long bow
24 arrows

Equipment:
Back pack
Flint and steel
Quiver
Rations-dry (2 wks)
Cloak
Soft boots
Tunic and vest
Wine/waterskin (2)
Whetstone
Torches(10)

Weapon Proficiencies: 4 +1 per four levels
Long Bow
Long Sword
Dagger
Morningstar

Non-weapon Proficiencies: 3 +1 per three levels
Riding Land based
Animal handling
Leatherworking

Favored Enemy:
Orcs +4 bonus to attack

Hide in Shadow: 10%
Move Silently: 15%

Money: Gold: 56 Silver: 8

Languages: Common, Orcish, Elvish, Goblin

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

There is different books with small change in them. My book explicitly state that. The book I'm using is often refered to as 2.5. I've compared it with the original book and there is small change. I'm assuming this is one of them.

Thanks for being understandable.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ahh that explains it I never picked up any of the 2.5 or 3.0 books.

Rethal was born in the northern countries and was raised by his aunt and uncle after a unfortunate farming accident that killed his farther. His mother tried to raise him on his own for a couple years until she was killed by a marauding band of Orcs. Thus he dislike for orcs were born. He was 6 years old at the time he went to live with his fathers brother and wife and they helped him grow into a Ranger as his Uncle helped guide people through the woods that were not far form their home. He grew up learning all the ways of the forests and its inhabitants. He learned where to find shelter and what plants were edible or poisonous.
When he was 14 His Aunt was killed in another orc raid. He managed to kill a couple of them and his uncle a few more. But it was too late for his Aunt. His uncle started to spend more and more time in the forest leaving Rethal to his own fate.

After not seeing his uncle for more that a year Rethal shut up the house and headed for the closest town to earn and learn more as a Ranger. He figured he could help others and gain fame and fortune. This is how he got here to this town.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2015 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Hi guys,

Here is a bit of back story to your character, mainly where they are from.

Rethal was born about 5 days walk, north from the City of Vargas.

Vargas: After the death of King Arathorn, the city enter an era of great instability. A few man have taken control of the city and proclaim themselves king. The latest, who has been sitting on the Thrones, for 5 months, is named King Irbal. Irbal is not well loved by his people, but no one question him as people have been known to go missing.

Falrun is from the great E’zeerbreve Woods, the largest settlement of Elves in the known world.
It is located on the opposite side of the world to Vargas.

Both of your character are approved. I will write something on the main Role-playing Game thread to get started. I will be taking my time a little in the hope that someone else join.

Do you have any questions?

12th Jun, 2015 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

I have not played in a while so please bare with me.

Name: Lunitian Lightfoot
Race: Gnome
3 ft 4 in tall 84 lbs with brown hair and green eyes
Alignment: neutral good
Fighter / Illusionist level: 1/1 Experience: 0/0

Strength: 14
Dexterity: 16 +1/+1/-2
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 19 1st. Level Immunity
Wisdom: 12 5% spell failure
Charisma: 12 5/0/0

HP: 7
AC: 8

Weapons:
Short sword

Equipment:
Leather Armor

Weapon Proficiencies: (Not sure how this work for multi-class)

Non-weapon Proficiencies:

Languages: common, dwarf, gnome, halfling, goblin, kobold

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cool Cool! I'm going to need to sit down at home tonight after work and review what you've done, but I think it looks very good.

I will let you know tonight for the proficiency.

As for the multi class, I just want to explain how I give XP for that. The XP will be attribute to the action you do. For example, if you always use spells and never actually fight with a weapon, you will only receive XP for the illusionist part and the fighter would not level. Basically, every action will be attributed to a specific class. Just thought you need to know that.

I'm glad you can join up. As I said, I will look over the character tonight at home after work

Cheers
Kermit

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2015 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 2

Thanks, looking forward to it. Your take on experience earned is very reasonable. I am going over the version 2 materials and doing my best to catch up.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

In the mean time Ibdman, you could work on a little background story so that I could insert you in the game properly

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.