Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 3 of 10

Please review fully: How To Use Embedded Dice. - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Reviews for this RPG are placed here.
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
12th Jul, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 3

You can check the characters sheets that have already been created. So far we have a dwarf fighter and a 1/2 elf mage/cleric. So, I think it's whatever you'd like to play at this point.

And thanks. I just hope my Dungeon Mastering can be as entertaining. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews
A Friend

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Do you allow kits from the complete handbook? I did not really wanted to do a thief, but since there is none, I think it would be good for the party

12th Jul, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Reviews RPG & Card Board

Yes, you can use kits from the Complete Thieves Handbook. Just make sure you note which kit you're using so that I can verify any special mechanics, if there are any.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Sorry for being all over the place right now, I think I would like to go Thief/mage, but the mage part would really only be used to enhance the thief. If I do that, can I still use a kit from the thief book?

I feel I might be pushing the limit now!

12th Jul, 2015 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Reviews Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I'd say that if you can give me a good back-story on why the thief is also a mage and how that mage ability is focused on making him a better thief, I'll allow it. But, I'm also going to hold you to your background. So, if there's a choice between choosing something that will make you a better thief verses a better mage, you should take the better thief option.

13th Jul, 2015 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Falrun)
When rolling an attack, make it a series of three rolls. If the first one is a 20 the second will be another attack for the critical hit.

You do realize that this is what the "Explode / Implode" Feature is for on the dice right? It checks both for natural 20 and natural 1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews - Page 3

I did not know that. I'm still new to this website and I'm learning. Thanks for the advice.

14th Jul, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Please review fully: How To Use Embedded Dice. In this way you can better advise your Players as well as contribute to any problems that arise.

From the start of this Post to the beginning of your Role-playing Game has progressed so quickly that I did not have a mental chance to refer you to: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master in this Community as it will give you a list of features and possibilities you had not considered before.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,