Dartimos Introduction

Dartimos Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 31
Flag Posts: 147
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 3

Dartimos Introduction

Hi everyone:

I'm Dartimos. I saw a post for a Dungeons & Dragons game that led me to this site. Now that I am here, I think I will be branching out as this looks like a really interesting place to spend some time. I look forward to checking out many forums. I am a reader of SF, History, Biography, Fantasy, and whatever else happens to fall in my lap.

Professionally I am a construction manager specializing in public spaces like parks and libraries.

Sorry if I bored you, but hopefully we will get to know each other. I'm always looking to meet new people.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Jul, 2015 - 2:54am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Dartimos

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Dartimos Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Dartimos! Thank you for a wonderful introduction. As you get acclimatized to this community you may become unsure about how to find or access something. At anytime please come and ask so someone can assist you.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Dartimos

international QUOTE (Dartimos)
I am a reader of SF, History, Biography, Fantasy, and whatever else happens to fall in my lap.

Good attribute to have because it gives you more experience to pull from when you role-play. Hopefully, I'll see you around the community and if you are lucky then you might have the privilege to encounter one of my characters. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 31
Flag Posts: 147
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction Dartimos

Sorry I have been out, but I just lost an aunt. I have the funeral tomorrow morning and will be [Offline] probably until Monday. Please drag Oberon along until then.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Jul, 2015 - 2:54am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Dartimos Introduction
A Friend

Dartimos Introduction

You have my heart felt condolence my friend, don't worry about us, Oberon and the rest of us will be there to entertain you when you come back.

Take care of yourself and all your family!

Sincerely,
Clem

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

Dartimos Introduction
A Friend

Dartimos Introduction

I echo what Kermit/Clem said; you have my condolences. Take the time you need with your family and rejoin when you're ready.

Sincerely,

Caius (Adelardus)

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Dartimos Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

international QUOTE (Dartimos)
Sorry I have been out, but I just lost an aunt.

Sorry for your loss and we appreciate you taking the time to inform us about it despite what may be a somber time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dartimos Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,