Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 37 of 46

Well now, just my luck I squeezed in a post - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 3:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 46 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
12th Dec, 2016 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 37

The Dawn Seeker says...

Thanks Falrun, I have updated Gabriel's character sheet. I think, apart from maybe equipment we are good to go. Also, since at 4th level paladin are able to have a special mount, I took the initiative to give my character a horse that he would have gained lets say during his quest. If that is a problem, let me know.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2016 - 4:38pm

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2016 - 9:09am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Before making the next post, I'd like to get confirmation as to whether or not Delgar will be casting an Identify on the remaining four items.

4th Jan, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

I remember you saying earlier to make three attacks for three rounds, or have one attack count as two for a penalty. That is why I was using the indicators of "One" and "Two", working it out as four attack rolls per round with two at penalty.

Though double checking, I am not sure why I thought this:
"In order to keep this moving, give me three rounds of rolls per post. You can take one swing off of the boxing table per round or two if you want to add the 'fighting with two weapons' modifiers and get two attacks in a round."

Perhaps I turned the three rounds into the four rolls and then though I needed to do both? My apologies.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 2:43pm

8th Jan, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 37 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

I realized too late that I had forgotten to roll for initiative, so I will do so here. Whoops.

Also I would like to apologize for but being here yesterday, there was no availability between calls and I had to stop somewhere after getting off. I will be available today.

Gabriel Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)

24th Jan, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

If I may, here is a suggestion I will like to propose to other players just to keep the game progressing: if our Dungeon Master posts some update to the game and somehow your character's actions got left out is the solution to just stay quiet and wait for days to pass and still not say something hoping that he will answer it if he already missed it in the first place?

Personally, I think the answer is to just nudge the Dungeon Master about it then he can say if he is waiting on some other action or forgot it.

The other thing… some us are in lots of other games so we're not paying attention to a character here. One thing that helps me is to subscribe or make a thread favorite so I can see all the threads (Games) I'm interested in.

Last of the rant *grin*, if you're not able to play then say so, that way we can move on. Its really unfair to be waiting on players that post very little or not at all… its kind of disrespectful to be blunt. I hate the trend of someone joining… leaving… joining again over and over. We know the definition of insanity right?

24th Jan, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The Dawn Seeker says...

I hope very much I am not counted among those players mentioned in your final thoughts. Of any case, I will try to get in a post more often even if we are waiting on the Dungeon Master. I admit, things have been a bit slow in progress but I hope that things will speed up soon. Things have been busy at work, but if I know I need to post I do try getting to such when I can as I understand it is never fun to wait on others.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Jan, 2017 - 4:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 37

Elf Bowman says...

I'm not pointing this at anyone specifically. We're supposed to be a team here but I don't want to go about this here so I started a new thread if you want to comment: Source 1w.

28th Jan, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

The Dawn Seeker says...

Well now, just my luck I squeezed in a post right before the Dungeon Master. I am surprised such happened, though I guess I was just a tiny bit faster with my post. My apologies for taking so long.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.