Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40 of 46

You are able to quickly enough determine that - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 46 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40

Yes it is a very powerful item but we know how to use it if it is indeed that. We just have to get the mirror and we will be very close.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Sorry, for some reason I stopped getting alerts to this thread and just now checked it.

Let me know if there's still anything that needs to be resolved on this thread.

25th Jul, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master have you subscribed to the thread?

How much of my last posts here have you seen because the last gem was pretty important.

Last downer with Hunter was forgetting the rolls for combat. Anyway, Hunter will watch the roaches cross the floor.

25th Jul, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 40 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

I saw your post about the gem, but did you ask a question to be answered?

25th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

So if it comes back that it seems like Hunter and Gabriel are the culprits in this would be assassination attempt I try to find out where they would likely are being held. If the jail cells attached to an outside wall I can reach I have a plan. I tell Drethen the basic plan would be to use Darkness spell at night to make sure I couldn’t be seen and then cast stone shape and create a hole big enough to get in and free them. If the guard sees me I would use a Hold person spell on him or them. Once free I would cast warp wood to try and pop the jail cell door loose so they could get there belongings.

If the cells are below ground I have a second plan of trying to find a few guards that work in the jail and could have access to Gabriel and Hunter. I would try to find them and then cast a charm person on as many as I could find and then convince them that Hunter and Gabriel and being framed and they should try and smuggle them out of the jail be going into work early and letting the night guards leave.

Though each plan requires me to refresh and get a new set of spells so time is of the essence I guess. So I can rest and change my spells.

25th Jul, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Elf Bowman says...

Well I had earlier questions that were ignored so I just left it like that.

Buddha, unless what you're saying is for Kntoran you will need to make your own choices Hunter is gagged and can't help you and I'm not one for meta-gaming.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40

The Arcane says...

Nope these are questions for Falrun if it come back that from the gossip we figure it was Gabriel and you behind the assassination attempt.

25th Jul, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

You are able to quickly enough determine that the two 'assassins' do fit the description of Hunter and Gabriel.

To do a decent job of recon that would allow any plan to succeed, would definitely draw attention to yourself if done in one day. The more time you take, the less likely you are to be discovered.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.