Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40 of 41

You are able to quickly enough determine that - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:20pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 41 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Drethen
Fighter level 6

Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40

The brave says...

Yes it is a very powerful item but we know how to use it if it is indeed that. We just have to get the mirror and we will be very close.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Game Master ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Sorry, for some reason I stopped getting alerts to this thread and just now checked it.

Let me know if there's still anything that needs to be resolved on this thread.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter
Fighter 5

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master have you subscribed to the thread?

How much of my last posts here have you seen because the last gem was pretty important.

Last downer with Hunter was forgetting the rolls for combat. Anyway, Hunter will watch the roaches cross the floor.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Game Master ◀

Page 40 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

I saw your post about the gem, but did you ask a question to be answered?

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Buddha
Premium
(+)
Ardo
Cleric Level 6

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

So if it comes back that it seems like Hunter and Gabriel are the culprits in this would be assassination attempt I try to find out where they would likely are being held. If the jail cells attached to an outside wall I can reach I have a plan. I tell Drethen the basic plan would be to use Darkness spell at night to make sure I couldn’t be seen and then cast stone shape and create a hole big enough to get in and free them. If the guard sees me I would use a Hold person spell on him or them. Once free I would cast warp wood to try and pop the jail cell door loose so they could get there belongings.

If the cells are below ground I have a second plan of trying to find a few guards that work in the jail and could have access to Gabriel and Hunter. I would try to find them and then cast a charm person on as many as I could find and then convince them that Hunter and Gabriel and being framed and they should try and smuggle them out of the jail be going into work early and letting the night guards leave.

Though each plan requires me to refresh and get a new set of spells so time is of the essence I guess. So I can rest and change my spells.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter
Fighter 5

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Elf Bowman says...

Well I had earlier questions that were ignored so I just left it like that.

Buddha, unless what you're saying is for Kntoran you will need to make your own choices Hunter is gagged and can't help you and I'm not one for meta-gaming.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Buddha
Premium
(+)
Ardo
Cleric Level 6

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 40 Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The Arcane says...

Nope these are questions for Falrun if it come back that from the gossip we figure it was Gabriel and you behind the assassination attempt.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 40

You are able to quickly enough determine that the two 'assassins' do fit the description of Hunter and Gabriel.

To do a decent job of recon that would allow any plan to succeed, would definitely draw attention to yourself if done in one day. The more time you take, the less likely you are to be discovered.

Guest please SHARE: "Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters" on:

+  « First of 41 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 3 Hours Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 5.6 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.9 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 7th Sep, 2017 - 8:32pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Blessed 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By William 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:46pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am